Ludia Forums

Events thread

I am sick and tired of posting stuff about my events in the weekly schedule threads so I have made a thread about anything to do with events, good or bad.

You can put opponents or prizes here, even though if you wish to put them in the good news thread or vent your frustration than you are free to do so.

3 Likes

Yeah I like this thread
Yesterday on pred 97, I had level 38 amargasaurus, level 8 cerizinosaure and level 21 pedastrio,
And I won with alanga 40, nunda 20 and tapej 20
but the the game crash when I took the screen shot :expressionless:

3 Likes

Did you get the prize?

1 Like

Bravo, so do you!

1 Like

Where have you arrived?

com.ludia.jurassicworld_Screenshot_2021.04.09_18.58.55

2 Likes

No it crashed when I screenshot it at the last attack of my alanga against his amargasaurus it was an 8 attack but the game crashed before it did the victory thing

2 Likes

For me it’s the only problem with JWTG!
When it crashes in PvP!

1 Like

Ohhh sad you deserved a reward

12 pred, but right now I have no time for playing.

2 Likes

For future reference, I believe you have to see your trophy count change before it takes affect. Even if you saw your victory and then it crashed, I think it still wouldn’t have counted.

If your game crashes on screenshots during battle, check and see if there’s another way for your phone to screenshot. I was having the same problem, but then I found an option under Accessibility > interaction and dexterity > Assistant menu > on

Then in that same setting window, I could select assistant menu items. I noticed one of the items I could add was screenshots. Now I have this little floating bubble on my screen and I can tap it and select screenshot and it will screenshot without crashing my game. Not sure if you have the same option, but may want to look if you have additional screenshot options :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you, I will try it, it did not do the victory animation so my trophee did not register and I would have probably a lot from this battle.

2 Likes

Trash level 99999999999

2 Likes

Lucky me

Why do so many dinosaurs have 68 attack?

2 Likes

It’s just a coincidence!
With Limno on 40 and Bonitasaura on 21 you should win!

1 Like

I did win.
That was a screenshot I meant to post hours ago.
And all of that for a maujangasaurus even though it wasn’t much effort

1 Like

Better a Majungasaurus than the usual Triceratops!

1 Like

I already had Maulana maxed

1 Like

Maluana?? :thinking:

1 Like

Screenshot_20210411-203639_Chrome

1 Like

Well what about this in the Darwinopterus tourney?

And on ze same battaile

3 Likes