Ludia Forums

EXCUSE ME? ALL OF my event battle progress reset AND ZERO SUPPORT/HELP FROM THE SUPPORT TEAM

Today I spent a couple of hours completing the daily events (as per usual ). And I completed both the sdna and the claim your territory events and unlocked and completed three of the clash of the Titans battles. Then, when I come back after taking a break, LITERALLY ALL OF MY EVENT BATTLE PROGRESS IS GONE, MY DAILY AND BOSS MISSIONS RESET (amount of dna didn’t even save) AND ALL THE CREATURES I USED HAVE A COOLDOWN. so I did the reasonable thing, and contacted support… I waited a few hours AND GOT THIS RESPONSE… EXCUSE ME? I WAS LITERALLY PLAYING LIKE ANY OTHER DAY, HOW DID I KNOW THAT THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN? I fully expect them do reimburse or do at least something for me because of this. Complete bs… or, I guess we can’t complete things here…

Screenshots:

(Edit note: I had to remove the screenshots that I took of support messages even though they were automated replies and I received no help on the issue at all)

I literally completed all of those events… this is just… infuriating…

Support generally takes about 5 business days to work through the que. Do not contact them again while you wait for a reply, as this will move you back to the end of the line. Hopefully, you’ll get a satisfactory result ASAP. If you haven’t heard anything this time next week, check back in with us here

3 Likes

A couple of thoughts have occured to me

Are the events resetting during a gaming session or between sessions?

If they are resetting between sessions, can you complete the event in a single session?

If you complete the event, are you able to collect the rewards (s-DNA and packs/creatures, Clash of Titans credit, if needed).

If you collect the rewards, do you keep them after a reset?

If the answer to all of those questions is yes, just be careful how you play until this gets straightened out

1 Like

The same thing is happening to me, and no, you don’t get to keep the rewards, and you don’t recover the resources spent. You lose everything. I’m doing that, I won’t play until this is fixed.

1 Like

Just tuning in to let you know that I also experienced this bug. Lost several rewards and I’m out a bunch of creatures on cooldown. I have contacted support.

EDIT: I managed to scrape together my less-than-stellar creatures to complete the events again. I left the game open for at least an hour after this, placed and cleared roads to make sure it saved, then when I eventually closed and reopened the game the exact same bug happened AGAIN, except this time it also stole 500 cups from me, so I went from top 10 in dominator to top 10 in predator. Awesome. I’m going to keep tracking the number of cups and prizes that were stolen from me to notify support when they get back to me. I know sometimes these things happen, but this is very aggravating. There’s a good chance I’m not going to get my umoonsaurus and it’ll probably take a week for support to get back to me about, especially since I already submitted a ticket before this happened. I could send another email but I know that’ll push me to the back of the queue.

1 Like

EXACTLY and I’m not getting and help from support. Just automated messages. Smh.

IT stinks SO MUCH I HATE IT

I also have this problem too since yesterday. Idt I can finish the all the boss missions in one run

1 Like

The exact same thing happened to me today. All of my events/boss missions/daily objectives got reset. I had just completed them and I open the app back to see everything gone. I have contacted the support although I must say this is extremely frustrating. It took me a solid 45 mins to an hour to complete everything to see my progress VANISHED IN THIN AIR.

1 Like

I know it’s frustrating waiting for Support to get back to you. Please refrain from contacting them again until they contact you.

Document the events you are unable to complete, and therefore resources you are unable collect.

Once you do get a real message from Support, mention those lost resources in your reply. Include the tournament and Boss and how you normally finish in those events.

I’m not promising anything, but the more detailed and specific you can be, the more likely you can get some compensation

2 Likes

Hi all,
I am sorry you are experiencing trouble with the game. Please if you haven’t already, contact support. It can take a couple of days for them to respond. In the meantime, we have informed the team and they are investigating the issue.

1 Like

I took the time to actually do the events again AND GUESS WHAT THE BUG STRIKES AGAIN. I HAVE MY ENTIRE PROGRESS RESET AGAIN. I DONT THINK I CAN DO IT A 3RD TIME SORRY LUDIA

1 Like

Also the S-DNA missions tend to get completed but my actual SDNA gets reset to what it was and the missions stays completed. Just noticed this one as well. Way to go with the bugs I guess

Update: Revenue Collection, Hatchery and Creation Lab also seem to not be saving progress anymore.

1 Like

@Keith Can you confirm if this bug is exclusively triggered by completing the clash of titans event? I’m trying to figure out if I should try to complete it again in it’s entirety, partially complete it, or just leave it alone until a solution is found.
Thanks.

EDIT: Just had the glitch occur a third time, this time without touching the clash of titans event. Once again lost cups and prizes, but was able to keep my daily trade and battle stage infinite prize from earlier this morning, along with the might money event prize. Also different from last time, the Clash of Titans event remained unlocked, but that must be because the mighty money event was still counted as complete. At this point it looks like it’s completely random what the game allows you to keep, I would recommend taking Andy_wan_kenobi’s advice and tracking what was taken and letting support know when they contact you.

2 Likes

I am not going to play the game until this is fixed. I’m even contemplating deleting it. Such a big waste of my time.

Did anyone get a solution for this? I’m seriously considering uninstalling this game, anything I do, every prize or dino I get, disappears after closing the game.

that was me on monday, i reinstalled the game and ludia has also said on fb that they’ve fixed the bug. so probably try reinstalling the game

Did you get your creatures back?

I just heard back from support, I am going to be compensated for the prizes I lost. If you’ve contacted support, just wait, sometimes it takes a while.

1 Like