Ludia Forums

Exploration Rank 3 Darting Issue

This has been posted on another thread hours ago. There is a darting issue in exploration rank 3. We have finished the rank. Even direct hits. But it shows we have hardly fired any darts.

@Isabelle @Ned

2 Likes

Seeing the same issue.

1 Like

At first I didn’t think it was linked to spinning supply drops, but after restarting, it does go up by one each time I spin a supply drop.

It is very possible they got the supply drops cross wired with dart fires since supply drops are not part of the mission set at rank 3.

2 Likes

@Ned we are in rank 3 exploration and it shows us having more direct hits then darts fired for some reason. Are these backwards. @Ludia_Developers

Could I get a screenshot, Dinocop? :smiley:

@Ned

2 Likes

Thank you! Do you know if restarting your game changes the value? Also, would it be possible to get a screenshot of the 2 tasks selected as well, so the information is visible?

@ned restart doesnt help.

2 Likes

Thanks for the screenshots, Dinocop. I’ve forwarded them to our team. However, they would like to take a closer look at your account.

Could I ask you to email your support key to them at support+forums@ludia.com, along with the screenshots?

Thanks again!

It is happening to everyone in our alliance. Not an account issue.

@Ned

We have been stuck in this exploration rank a while cause of the darts. Already moved on to defense rank 4.

Anyone else in exploration rank 3 yet with the same issue with direct hits and darts?

1 Like

Noted! Our team would still like to grab your account information for their investigation if you haven’t sent them the email. :smiley:

Thanks!

@ned ok. I’ll send them an email too. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

@ned this darting problem is really slowing us down on exploration.

![20191209_135333|375x500]
(upload://liqyFvQ5xOw1uqjA7iB2OvF5fio.jpeg)

Direct hits getting close to done but still shows hardly any darts fired.

1 Like

So darts fired and direct hits are the wrong way round… well I knew they’d break something in the alliance missions.

1 Like

Not even sure if that is the only issue. We have 30 players online and pretty sure we fired a lot more darts then that even if they were just backward.

So we are having this bug too, and I noticed that every time I spun a spinner the dart count ticked up one, is it possible that it is counting spins instead of darts for some reason?

2 Likes

Same here. Just fired 14 darts into the ground and it only registered 3 darts fired.

@Ned

We think rank 3 exploration darts is mislabeled. Maybe should be spins? We are done direct hits but still need 2700 more darts. We starting spinning and the number started to moved for darts.

Sorry for the sideways photos…

1 Like

Sorry phil. Have mission to finish and ludia holding us up…lmao

1 Like

Same here :frowning: