Explore Map jump

I experienced a glitch on the explore map. I was clearing the way towards the Bear (?) after exiting the mines, then the game had loading issues and now I jump forward on the map with a Bugbear (I think) as the chapter Boss.
Seeing as gear is very had to get by, I’d like to know if it’s possible to restore my initial progress, seeing as my characters have a very difficult time of even clearing the first room, with the monsters being 5 lever higher

Hey Tomislav_Hrast, our support team would be happy to try and assist you with this if you reach out to them here at support+forums@ludia.com. Please make sure to include your support key in the email as well. :slight_smile:

Thnks guys !!!

Already did that, only got the automated response so far, Gotta be honest, close to two days not being able to advance as intended is killing the experience immensely
(contacted via ingame support)

I’m sorry to hear that, @Tomislav_Hrast. Our team will try to get back to you as soon as they can once they see your in-game message. :sweat:

It’s been almost 3 days now, how long does it usually take for the support agent to respond.
Could you give me the name of the territory where one encountered the Bear? My current one is called “breaking the line”
Sorry for the inconvenience

I’m sorry that our team hasn’t responded to you yet. Sadly, we don’t have access to their procedures so I’m not really sure when they might get back to you. However, please rest assured that they’re working as quickly as possible to reply to everyone.

1 Like

FYI, still no response.
This has to be the worst support I ever had to deal with in a game, and I’ve played online games for over 15 years.
Thx for your responses tho, at least there’s that

Hey Tomislav_Hrast, I’m sorry about that. If you’re still waiting for our support team, could you send me a private message on the forums of your support key? I’d be happy to check on this for you.

Thanks!

1 Like