Extra Feed Button

So what I’m proposing is that for every rarity creature, there is an extra feed button. This would appear when you get the creature in your park. Once this happens, a new button appears above the feed button that says Treat, and would show a food and dna symbol next to it. It would work like this. For common, rare, super rare, and legendary, you can feed them 100 food for 1 dna. Common, rare, and super rare hybrids, along with tournament creatures, 1000 for 10 dna. Legendary hybrids, tournament hybrids, and vip creatures, 10000 for 100 dna. However, there would be a limit to how much you can feed the creatures at the rarities, like 5 per day for the 100 dna, 20 for the 10 per day, and 50 for the 1 per day. For superhybrids, it would be similar, but for them it would get their sdna instead of normal dna.

Leave your thoughts down below!

3 Likes

To stare at the feeding animations right? I love this idea. I’m in favor

2 Likes

Yes, and it would give a bit of dna as well.

2 Likes

I fully support this (bc i rly want more dna)

3 Likes

Actually, I have a bit more to add. Give me a moment. Ok, I have added a bit to it.

2 Likes

So do you think the dna is a good idea?

2 Likes

Great idea

3 Likes

amazing idea mate I’m in favour of this idea

3 Likes

Gday mate, and thanks!

1 Like

Amazing idea dude I’m in favour of this great idea too!

2 Likes

Thanks!

10 characters

2 Likes

Not a bad idea. Problem is, there’s currently no way in the game to generate DNA and s-DNA out of nowhere, and I think that’s intentional. Sure, you just go open packs and do Test Your Strength, but DNA isn’t like food or coin where you just sit around for a day, come back, and voila, free food and free coin. I don’t know how willing Ludia is to essentially make DNA and s-DNA into an infinite resource. Ask lategame players, they’re willing to take numerically horrible TH trades for DNA.

2 Likes

Well it isn’t out of nowhere, plus the dna is minimal, with around 750 at most, and it’s a tedious 75 feed times that can’t be spammed

1 Like

Unless you’re VIP. Then, you have buildings that do sit around and generate DNA and s-DNA…

4 Likes