Extra (Useless) Toothless Trust Points

I was able to log in to check out the new update. From what I see, I am pretty excited about the changes. Regarding the new Toothless Trust Points being rewarded in the storyline…I have now completed my third (and final) Toothless for evolving, but wouldn’t additional Trust points for Toothless be pointless since we can only use 1 Toothless on a team? Also, that pointless 4th Toothless is now taking up an inventory slot.

Are there any plans for converting additional Trust points into runes or opening our teams up to using multiple of the same dragon?

6 Likes

That is exactly what I was about to write!

@ Ludia: Can you comment on this?

2 Likes

Or better yet, let us convert those excess Trust points into another dragon’s Trust points!

5 Likes

Honestly, I like it if when we got trust points that we could give them to any dragon that requires them.

5 Likes

Hey Vikings, thanks for sharing your feedback and suggestions with us. I’ll be sure to pass along your ideas to our team. :smiley:

3 Likes

Perhaps the additional Trust Points could convert to Trust Points of the dragon and its partner, so their hybrids could be breedable? Just a thought.

3 Likes

I do think the best solution would be to convert those Trust points into some other dragon’s trust points. Right now, I have no increased desire to push on the normal quest lines.

3 Likes