Ludia Forums

Facebook account

This is a long shot, but you guys managed to get me my How to train your dragon: Titans uprising back. I had my Facebook account hacked and cannot log into it anymore and I think I must’ve been logged into JWA account with it. I don’t have access to my key and can only recall my name was Blackfyre. That’s all I have other than some random screenshots I took of dinosaurs. I understand if you cannot help.

Blackfyre#5490 was my IGN

This does seem like an issue but you have placed this topic in the Jurassic World Alive Category instead of the How To Train Your Dragon: Titan Uprising category.

not rly
he has a problem regarding jwa

that part was just like, “since u helped me with this, can u help me with this?”

I have a Jurassic world alive game that I would like recovered if at all possible.

Lydia did help me with my other game attached to Facebook and I was hopeful I could get this one back as well. I don’t think I will ever get my Facebook account back.

Yes. Thank you for pointing that out. I can see why someone would be confused. I’ve had that Facebook account since 2006 and am pretty devastated that some random has access to all my memories and I don’t. Facebook hasn’t helped me at all. I can’t speak to an actual person.

I’m willing to start over, but it’s quite the grind to get dna for uniques.

Should have read the whole post :man_facepalming: My suggestion is to contact Ludia Support and they could probably help you. All you need to know is your JWA account name/JWA account numbers. Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m sorry that happened with your Facebook account, Nicole_Irwin. As MINMI had suggested, please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your game account information, and our team would be happy to try and help you.

Thanks!

Thank you! Fingers crossed!