Ludia Forums

Facebook disconnect on IOS

Anyone else getting disconnected from facebook constantly?

Yep. Really annoying. When screen locks if I turn my attention somewhere else for a minute or two, when I unlock I have to reconnect through Facebook.

This happened before a few months back just after a major update (like the recent one) and they released a minor update to rectify it. Hopefully that will happen soon

Hey @Mpthomas and @Topraman, could you contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and device information so our team can investigate further? Thanks!

1 Like

sent in an email to the stated address above. Will post the results once I get them. Should we be credited somehow for being your UAT group?

That’s not up to me to say, @Topraman. :sweat_smile: However, I do appreciate you reaching out to our team, and hopefully they’ll be able to assist you further with this.

1 Like

well, support so far is standard protocol. Its the users fault and try all these settings, reboot, remove app and reinstall, facebook settings, etc. Would be easier to pull the logs of my profile and see what the issue is. I will just wait for the next release.