Ludia Forums

Facebook log in connection

During the last two days I have experienced a bug when I try to log in to the game by Facebook. Sometimes is impossible to log in because there is a message saying “there are storms, impossible to connect”. If I enter as a guest there is no problem but as a guest I don’t have all my process saved.

There is only one method to log in via Facebook: uninstalling and reinstalling the game, enter as a guest, and then close the guest session and enter with Facebook by writing the mail and the password. As you can imagine, this is so annoying because today I had uninstalled and installed the game 3 times.

Hello Victor_Riba,

Welcome to the forums! I’m sorry to hear about this, that does sound troublesome.

Our FAQ has troubleshooting steps that might help:

If the problem persists, our support team will be happy to assist you with this. You can reach out to our team at support+forums@ludia.com. If you have your support key available, please remember to include it along with your device information as it will help with the investigation. Thank you.

with today’s update I’m having a similar issue but the terrible terrors got lost when logging in as guest and facebook. As soon as it starts the download it pops up. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game which usually fixes the issue, but didn’t fix this time