Ludia Forums

Facebook login freezes and doesnt respond

Hey there, so I’ve had this problem for several days now. When I try to login with facebook the game freezes at “gossiping vikings” and doesnt respond forcinf me to close the game. I’ve tried to play on different platforms but all seems to be the same. In the facebook apps setting the game is titled as “active”. I dont know what to do anymore.

Hey Csaba_Breznay, could you try working through the troubleshooting steps here and see if it helps:

If you’re still having issues, do not hesitate to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and our team would be happy to try and help you.

Thank you for the fast reply, but as ive already mentioned the status is active!

:thinking: I’m not really sure why that would be the case then. The last thing I can think of would be to check if your game has been updated to the latest version from the app store. There are also some additional troubleshooting steps here for crash related issues:

However, our team would be able to take a closer look if you reach out to them.

1 Like

I suspect you’re having a network problem… what I’m not sure is if it is on Ludia’s end, or your ISP.

I have the same problem; periodically, the game will just “hang” during loading. Usually, if I leave it alone for long enough (note: on the order of 10+ minutes), it will eventually show a ‘connection lost’ message instead, at which point reconnecting usually works.

Heyy, ive tried it on different networks/wifis, and different devices also. Nothing seems to be working. Ive left it on as you suggested but it doesnt respond to anything.