Ludia Forums

Facebook login freezes

Hey Ludia, so Ive been having this problem for months now. Somewhy when i try to login with facebook the game and my phone freezes at “gossiping vikings”. Ive done anything possible to solve this problem. Waited nearly 3-4 updates, but the case is still the same. Im desperate. What do you suggest?

I’m sorry to hear this, Csaba_Breznay. Could I ask you to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can try to assist you further with this?

1 Like

I have been having the same problem for over a week now. If I am lucky I can do 3 things before it needs to reconnect via FB. Can’t play the game like this. I have asked twice for help from Ludia support but no answers yet :unamused:. I’d appreciate any help. Thank you Meagan McKee-Trail

At least the game lets you in. Im not even able to get into the game with my account.

Hey Meagan_Mckee-Trail, I’m sorry to hear that our support team has not gotten back to you yet. If you had already reached out to them, please make sure not to update your ticket before our team gets a chance to reply as it could reset your position in their queue.