Ludia Forums

Facebook login problems

Starting yesterday, whenever I try to open the game using my Facebook account, it crashes before it even finishes loading. I’ve tried restarting the device, I’ve tried using a different device. I’ve deleted the app, reinstalled it, and started in guest mode (which works!), but as soon as I try to log in to my game with the Facebook Connect option, it crashes. Then it will crash every time I try to open it until I delete it and reinstall it again. And I really, really need to back to the game because I only need a few more collectibles for Bargemine.
I use iPhone 6s, ios 12.4.1 by the way. I have already mailed Ludia.

1 Like

If it crashes at “Gossiping with Vikings”, I have the same problem. And since it’s sunday, their offices are still closed.

1 Like

it is the very same here as well, every time i try opening my game ( dragons rise of berk ) it crashes very quickly at the initial load screen, even trying the facebook login does not work either as that crashes as well ! using the guest mode also makes it crash… i am really annoyed by this as i was on the verge of getting another of the legendary dragons but i cant see that happening now if this problem persists… please ludia we need this problem fixed as soon as possible thanks.

1 Like