Ludia Forums

Facebook tutorial finished

I finished tutorial 2 facebook page didn’t show up why so I can save the game

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Could you be more specific what the issue is? That way, we could help you find a quick solution…

1 Like

So I was playing jurassic world the game i finished the turitioral and the facebook page didn’t show up so I can save the game merge to Facebook save data

1 Like

You can click the settings button, there you’ll find a Facebook option. This will work after you’ve done the full tutorial and you are in control of the actions of the park like moving, clicking, expanding, etc.

1 Like

Nope nothing shows up settings I even look at support forms doesn’t show up on settings Ethier

1 Like

So when does turitioral end what rank 2 or above idk when it ends

1 Like

The settings option on the top left corner just below the DNA and Park Level Placard…

Click it. There at the bottom of the pop-up you can find a Facebook connect option…

That’s impossible… Usually there’s a Facebook option there :worried:

See what I mean what do I do

1 Like

Hey there, Lobster. Could I ask you to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can take a closer look at your account for you?

If you could include your support key in the email as well, it’d really help us out. Your support key is the 8 letter code at the bottom right of your in-game “Options Menu”.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Okay thank you so much

1 Like

Unless this was set up as a juvenile account…

2 Likes

No wonder thanks so much

1 Like

Oh okay thank you so much

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support thank you

2 Likes