Facing dinosaurs over level forty at some point ludia needs to set a limit

Ludia at some point y’all need to realize some limits on how high you should be able to take your dinosaurs over level 40 because y’all are exceeding the health of the strongest dinosaur where y’all can kill our dinosaurs with one hit and this is not fair and of course I know life is not fair but this is a game of strategy and y’all are exceeding the limits of that strategy

2 Likes

Although I have to admit that these opponents are very strong , I guess that it is not impossible for you to defeat them . You probably have a hight level Indoraptor and a level 40 Pachygalosaurus or Yudon (?) . There is no way to be matched with so high level opponents without having a top line-up. With good strategy use you can do it . The only thing I can’t accept , is the almost ridiculous rewards that this specific event has , if you take into account that you should use the strongest creatures you have to complete it . Come on , only 120 bucks ?

1 Like

That’s brutal, although I have to admit that ‘Fight for funds’ opponents are always the hardest that I have to face.
I usually have to use most of my strongest dinos and additionally need some luck.
Did you win?

3 Likes

I’m able to defeat them I just think it is ridiculous for ludia to take them to such ridiculous levels for such a small reward

1 Like

I messaged them about this because I got so frustrated.

They thanked me for my feedback.

Here are my top thirty four based on ferocity I have been playing over four years it took a while To get where I’m at but it has been a great journey and I can defeat them but as you stated the prize is not worth it

1 Like

I actually played for Dinobucks today. I have to use my strongest to win. Normally I don’t bother for $130.

1 Like

Level 999 Pachygalosaurus anyone?

I did not do this one, but have done it previous weeks on a whim. My goal right now is to get to 100,000 DB, and that’s not the cost effective way for me to do so.

1 Like

I think it is great for less experienced players that they can accomplish almost every event in this game as experienced players.
Nevertheless it is very unfair that experienced players with a higher ferocity do get the same rewards although their fights are much harder. Furthermore those players have much more problems with long cooldowns.
So, why should a player evolve creatures beyond certain levels? For the gameplay this results only in disadvantages.
One very easy solution would be to give better rewards in PvEs the higher the AFS of a player is or the higher the ferocity of the opponents is.
This might be a motivation for everyone for further evolving. They can do this in tournaments according to the league, why not establish something similar for PvEs.

6 Likes

That is exactly what I was talking about at a previous topic [ Resourse-Reward Events Improvement ](http:// Resourse-Reward Events Improvement ) The rewards could be made depending the player level too .

1 Like

You are so right, I almost forgot that we discussed it before.

1 Like

@Tommi you have a awesome idea to bad ludia doesn’t listen to these ideas unless everyone starts complaining

3 Likes

I must have missed this when you talked about it before sorry I didn’t see this thread

Well I’m not sure I’d use the word “unfair” so much as how the game does a really bad job of incentivizing players to evolve their dinosaurs to these levels, as you pointed out. I’m not sure a few extra DBs would convince me to ever make a lvl 40 Indoraptor based on what it does to your entire game… nor does getting the final beacon level (should we even talk about how ridiculous it is that you need one to complete all the beacon levels??) And seems like it could get really complicated for Ludia to have to figure out levels of prizes for everything, not just the already-determined tournaments. Not that I’m against it… but I’m not sure that the kind of prize levels that would be needed to incentivize players are going to be something they would be willing to put into the game economy. What they really should look at to balance the game better is the cooldowns (which should be WAY dialed back at level 30 and 40) as well as how the opponents are determined (a nicer reward for leveling up should be easier opponents… not these increasingly crazy hard ones). Some kind of cap like 1 day on all cooldowns, similar to the 7-day cap on hatch times would be a good start.

2 Likes

I went back and found the other discussion you were talking about and I did have one response

I wouldn’t underestimate how much some of us would do for some bucks.
Let’s assume they calculate the average ferocity of all opponents you face in an event. In the end you could get one buck (or less) per 1,000 ferocity.
This is not too much for most of us (less than 10) but if you look at what @Lora_Green faced she would get more than 40 bucks. People who played so long deserve some compensation for their passion.
I do not think that something like that is complicate to implement.

4 Likes

I don’t know that it would be that challenging to stagger the rewards? They already do that for “PvP” (matching ferocity of opposing team with our own). As well, they’ve said they have multiple tiers within the “elite rewards” for pvp as well based on ferocity brought to the battle. They could use the same code I would imagine or something similar to provide tiered rewards for PvE events as well? All this said, I work in medicine and statistics… so nothing about coding so I could be completely off base about how they could apply the code similarly to a different part of the game. But it makes sense to me. I do also already complete all of the daily events… but having rewards appropriate to my level would be nice. It’s why I definitely don’t evolve my dino’s beyond certain levels. I just don’t see the benefits. I mean, it would be cool to have and see the max evolutions… but I feel like I would just be punished for achieving that goal.

1 Like

I must have been responding at the same time as @Tommi because as usual, I feel like we’re on the same page and my post just says again what he wrote.

But your English is much better.

1 Like