Ludia Forums

FAiled to Join Alpha Battle after new update (1.14)

Me and many other players from my clan are not able to start an alpha battle after the last update (1.14) - the game shows them this error:

6 Likes

@Ronald @Ned I am also having this glitch.

4 Likes

Hey Vikings, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having some issues with the Alpha battle. Our team is aware of this and they’re currently workng on a solution.

1 Like

I’m having issues after update as well

2 Likes

Also when I managed to get to battle Alpha I had enough keys to claim my purple chest & it won’t let me

3 Likes

New alpha day, same problem.
Get you’re things together, this is totaly unacceptable.

6 Likes

Dont you test an update before releasing it? This is one of the worst updates yet.

8 Likes

Why does this happen with all updates? I can only restart so many times before I think seriously about just deleting the app! Don’t you do any testing before releasing?!

5 Likes

This was the first energy bolt lost to the issue.

How man more need to be calculated?

3 Likes

Not only is it difficult to join an alpha battle, but sometimes after the battle, you get the same error message. The points aren’t counted, but you still lose energy.

9 Likes

327 is also my error number when I attempt to get in.

Since it has thrown me out, I cannot get in again.

My Clan will also be grateful. The fact that the chat keeps not updating for me (I cannot remember a time it did update) is not more than the fun fact that the word “Discord” seem to get “auto moderated” there to try to get communications, since the app doesn’t let me keep up to date - unless I keep closing and restarting the app.

Tried it a few times, I am sick of attempting, have a nice evening.

Edit: Got in and Alpha froze. Deleted the app now and wait for the download to finish.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what’s been happening tonight, stealing my mates’ bolts… Yesterday we only had it in the beginning of the battle but tonight it’s attacking on a whole worse scale.

And I don’t see Ludia cancelling Alpha events to take a look and fix this madness. No, she rather we lose Alphas nevermind we’re qualified to defeat.

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

9 Likes

My entire clan as well are complaining of the same problem. We are all the way down to 6* alphas from 8* because no one can join the battle, and when we do play, it doesn’t always score the battle. Many times we just get that same error code, lose the energy anyway, and don’t get a score. Closing and restarting the game DON’T HELP, so please don’t ask us to do that! We’ve already tried all the standard responses!

2 Likes

New alpha old error codes…

1 Like

Hello! Ludia !!! why are you sleeping ??? can’t you really see what’s going on ??? The last update is a bunch of bugs !!!

2 Likes

Same here!

1 Like

Yes same thing happening in my clan too! This needs to be fixed soon!!

2 Likes

After 2 attempts to “join” the battle failed, the system finally let me in after a phone restart and a 3rd game restart. But then, the game locked up DURING the alpha (see pic), and even autoplay didn’t complete the alpha battle. I finally just had to shut down the game and forfit the battle. When I opened the game again, my other 2 alpha

energy were GONE. So I not only lost that battle because it locked up, but lost all my alpha energy when I had to restart the game because of the crash.

1 Like

it’s already few days after the update. Same issue and i was forced to flee. Couldn’t even get into the game right now :frowning:

2 Likes