Ludia Forums

Failed to log into server

Is anyone else receiving the error “failed to log into the server”? It’s been happening every time I try to load the game app, since last night.

Are you still having issues?

Yes I’ve had this problem all day and still have I’ve redownloaded the app 3 times

Yes still have the problem

I would put a ticket into support if you have already gone through all of the items here:

1 Like

Hi, If you are having connection issues, Can you write to support after trying the suggestions Sionsith mentioned. You can reach them by e-mailing support+jurassicworld@ludia.com. Thank you

Nope I got it fixed.

1 Like

FYI you should go into your original post and either delete your picture or crop out your support ID.

How long does it take for a response usually

Couple of days

I’ve emailed and I haven’t played the game for 4 days I’ve missed out on so much

I am having an issue where I can’t get on the game because it’s says can’t log in to server… what does that mean and how do I fix it!!

I been had the same problem for a while now the only thing I’ve been told is email support and wait a while. I emailed got a reply after 2 and a half days and then replied and haven’t heard back for 2 days

I still have the issue and I haven’t logged in for 2 days. please help

Nothing really that I can do unfortunately, but I suggest you reach out to support as @Keith has stated up above.

I’ve emailed support a week ago and got a reply 2 days after emailing got some message that looked like it was premade and they asked for my support key I replied and told them my key haven’t heard back Since and sent another email with my support key and everything else to support and haven’t heard since if anyone knows how to fix it or had someone tell them please lmk.

Have you found any solution. I have the same problem and i don’t how to fix it. Thank you

I’ve haven’t found a solution I came up with a solution but support isn’t very reliable (no offense) when you put in a report and get a email you should send another one to support don’t reply to the email. And no I don’t think it will work you just gotta wait I’ve been waiting 2 weeks and nothing

@Vyos if you have another device you can play on ask support if you can transfer your account to a different device and give them your support code for your main account and your new account hopefully they actually do I’ve asked 3 times and they ignore that I asked to transfer my account

Yes I’m still having issues