Ludia Forums

Failure to join raid

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Failed to join raid, was given failure message

Area is was found in: N/A

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Invite or accept to join raid
Step 2 - recipient of invite tries to join, gets “failure” message and fails to join raid. Distinct from raid lobby is full senario.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Sporadically

What type of device are you using: Galaxy S9

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

I’ve had the same issue this morning

I had this problem too this morning.

So far, every pyritator raid invite has given me this “failure” notice

Same error for me as well. Trying to join Pyritator raid with alliance team members. Have uninstalled and reinstalled as well as force closed app many times

2 Likes

Anyone having this issue?

2 Likes

Yes. Finished a raid, got invite to do another one,tried to accept and got “Failure”. This happened twice in a row.

1 Like

It’s when you all vote to restart the lobby, but someone leaves, so if you invite someone to that lobby, they can’t join

1 Like

Raptor Raid? Is pyrritator It on now?

People in different time zones have it.

1 Like

I had this issue too

Having the same issue :unamused:

The ProC just explain the issue, if the raid have been created with the restart at the end of a raid, people can’t join it.

1 Like

I don’t know exactly why it works like this, but say if you opened up a raid on your map and invited people to it, they would be able to join, but if you got defeated in that raid and everyone votes to join the lobby again, you’ll still be able to get into a raid, but if one of those 4 members leave and you try to invite anyone back to the raid lobby, it will come up with the message Failure, so basically to fix it you have to leave the raid lobby, kick everyone out and open up the raid lobby on your map, then you will be able to invite people, if you can’t be bothered going to the map to reload the lobby, make sure no one leaves the raid lobby at all, otherwise they won’t be able to join back to that lobby. Hopefully it is fixed soon, because it is a cool feature, it’s just kind of ruined by this bug.

2 Likes

Same problem here montreal

I lost 2 days of raid with this problem …

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: when we try to accept the raid its said failure

Area is was found in: raid

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- click connect
Step 2 - and the message appear
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: all the Time

What type of device are you using: iOS Apple

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Same problem with failure to join raid. Now with gryppo and sino . Using Samsung s8