Ludia Forums

Failure to login with Facebook, anyone?

Started running into this pleasantry across all my devices today. No luck resolving it. I can log in to Facebook fine on all devices. Have restarted machines, cleared cache, etc. Email sent to support. Anybody else have this error or a solution?

2 Likes

Hey HanSoloWannaBe, are you on an iOS device?

1 Like

I get it on my samsung too. Went to start this thread with a screenshot but my support key was in there so I didnt and then got busy.

2 Likes

All my devices are Android.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, HanSoloWannaBe. If you’re still waiting to hear back from our support team, there are some steps here to log you out of your Facebook account, that you could try that might help:

1. Go to your device settings > Facebook > your profile > Delete account.
  2. The Facebook app (enter the app and then hit the Logout button or uninstall the app completely).
  3. Go to the Facebook page from your device’s web browser, and log out.
  4. Go into your Facebook settings, select “apps,” and remove the Jurassic World app from your “currently signed in to Facebook” list.

Once you have done those steps, please relaunch the game and you should be asked to re-enter your Facebook information.

1 Like

I had this happened to me a few months ago.

It eventually let me back in (maybe a day later).

1 Like

Ned, thanks for this info. Been fighting this same issue for a couple days and found this thread and followed it and it worked perfectly. Thank you very much. You are back on my xmas card list again. :grin:

2 Likes