Fall unique creature showcases

Would have been nice to get one attempt at the Geminititan rather than 2 for Ardontomaximus

2 Likes

I want Geminititan :frowning:

On the next St.patrick’s week if Gemini is in the survey so it should be available with 4 other uniques wich mean we have 5 attemps for Gemini

4 Likes

If there’s a poll, I’d vote for ardentismaxima, Geminititan, indoraptor, smilonemys and (if it is on it) spinoconstrictor
Although I’d go all out on gemini just like I did last year with indoraptor

2 Likes

I hope that Ludia won’t repeat that broken event. Uniques should be an award for hard grind. I’m okay with 1 or 2 attempts. But please, not 5. Giving free uniques to newbies isn’t a good idea

3 Likes

Yeah I need more gemini, or even just diplod. I don’t want more than 2 or 3 good uniques for st patricks, because I’m just gonna go all in for 1 of the good dinos anyways, and I don’t want to feel like I’m missing out if I don’t split attempts

They most likely won’t even give us 5 attempts this year, because they did realize how much it broke the game last year; they removed the tenrex attempt because of it

Would like to see Smilonemys as a featured unique

1 Like

For the next Valentine’s we’ll have 5 attemps on legendary so logically on the next St.Patrick’s week the 5 attempts on uniques should stay sorry for you

PLEASE. DO. NOT. VOTE. FOR. INDORAPTOR. We’ve had a ridiculously high number of Indo attempts. I think we’ve had Tryko (1), Erlidom (1), Dioraja (1), Thor (1), Maxima (2), Toura (1), and Spyx (1). We’ve had AT LEAST 6 or 7 Indoraptor attempts.

3 Likes

I’m ok with any Gemini DNA, because mine keeps getting 10s like it’s cursed. First fuse after it’s been created, and of course it’s a 10!

Of course it’s nice to have 5 attempts, but last year hell broke lose after St. Patricksday in the arena. And I don’t think Ludia is going to repeat that.
I think it would be more like, that you get to choose 1 of the 5 uniques. And get only one attempt.

When I’m remember Ludia makes Cautious strike, Gemini and Procerat honestly it don’t surprised me if we got again 5 attempts lol

True, we just have to wait and see. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nah…
I’ll do it for the bants (and probably for those who are new to this game)

Also 1 erlido

Reread the list buddy

Oh
4578 characters

We should vote on creatures that are more easy to dart

Let’s have green coloured dinos for St Patrick’s Day. Ant creature with some green on it.

Definitely should be a factor, but they try to make the Uniques roughly equal in difficulty. One thing for sure, Maxima is easier than Indo and Dilorach. Tryko and Erlidom were quite easy last year (I got 172 on Tryko as 15 VIP). I didn’t go for Thor, but heard it was a pain compared to Tryko. Can’t speak to Toura or Spyx. The other thing to consider is how good it is. Gemini might be a pain in the ass, but it’s the best Dino in the game. I think two that the community DEFINITELY needs to work together on are Nemys and Magna. They’re both small, with short appendages, making it really hard to have wild swinging. And of course, are both probably some of the best dinos in the game.