Ludia Forums

Fallen kingdom next weeks featured creatures

11 Likes
Great featured creatures!
What are you going to go for during the fallen kingdom week?

Stego ,baronyx & t-rex for me

Metahub guide -

4 Likes

Stego, Carno, 12 Rexys (gosh I‘ll be driving for hours) or alternatively Stygimoloch and Iraptor.

1 Like

And when hunting for Trex all you can find only Blue and stygi :rofl:

4 Likes

Would have liked Sino too!

10 Likes

Great featured creatures this week!

https://m.facebook.com/JurassicWorldAlive/photos/a.1339024392896245/1611856202279728/?type=3&source=57&tn=EH-R

1 Like

Better than the first fallen kingdom week they did lol

1 Like

Stego … whatever I trip over … Rexy … Indo :crazy_face:

Have enough Mono for 21 Monostego fuses … need Stego!! Free it from the parks …

3 Likes

I second that, and triceratops also!

I work near a gas station so Tri is not a problem

New to the game…can someone explain the epic DNA retrieval mechanics? On all the epics that are available right now, I’m showing 6/6 attempts when I know there are some that I haven’t attempted to collect DNA on. Do you only get a certain amount of attempts over all and once you’ve done all of them you can’t try for any of the other epics? If that’s the case, should I try to only collect DNA from one specific epic and leave the others?

1 Like

Do you only get a certain amount of attempts over all and once you’ve done all of them you can’t try for any of the other epics?

Correct.

If that’s the case, should I try to only collect DNA from one specific epic and leave the others?

Always depends on the epics that are available/ personal choice.

2 Likes

Yes, the 6/6 attempts means ‘6 attempts in total at epic dinosaurs’. If there are two on offer and you only want one of them, leave the other alone and just dart the one you want 6 times. Next week there are 4 epics, with 12 attempts in total, so choose wisely (T Rex)!

2 Likes

Whatever, whatever, Trex and Indo.

1 Like

Steogo, T Rex and Indoraptor for me please!

Oh man, I’m excited for this week’s selection! First time appearance for the ‘Red Baron’ (which I really want ^^) and there may be a chance I might FINALLY unlock the Indoraptor! (I’m 48 DNA away from it! Gah!) XD

2 Likes

Fate will give you 47 … I hate fate …

4 Likes

So Imma go for Stego and Galli for the commons, as I live in L3, so I literally have Trike G2 for days xDDD

As for the Rares, I may just dart whomever pops up near me. I don’t have a preference, but since I can’t knock off any old dino anymore, it couldn’t hurt to stock up. Gotta prepare for the future hybrids kidz :sweat_smile:

For the Epics, Rexy is obvious. But I’m torn between Brachi and Stygi. I love myself some Brachi, and want to use her for my actual team, but Stygi actually has a hybrid, and I’m trying to keep my Paramoloch at team level right now.

Dangit. This is gonna be hard…

I’m going for:
Gallimimus
Carnotaurus
Trex + Stygimoloch
Indoraptor (obviously)