Ludia Forums

Fan made ideas

Hello everyone,
Let’s talk about all the ideas we have in our minds regarding what should be there in the next update and what would make the game more interesting. Please ya’ll start first.

2 Likes

I want a fire wolf and the Megalania

2 Likes

Aquatics. That would make me very very happy. :fish:

5 Likes

Dire Wolf or Aenocyon Dirus

2 Likes

Water dinos 100%

3 Likes

INDEEEDDD. Man i really hope they will come next update. That’s just a wish now hahaha. Also i hope Rexy ( orginal t.rex of Jurassic World and Jurassic Park) and that Dire wolf will come…

4 Likes

Okay we all have one thing in common Aquatic Creatures and the Dire Wolf.

3 Likes

I’m thinking that the creature theme of next update can be from the Triassic era. Creatures like :

1. Coelophysis (Cunning and Epic) - flock of 3
  2. Eoraptor (Cunning and Rare)
  3. Herrerasaurus (Fierce and Rare)
  4. Lystrosaurus (Resilient and Common)

Now some new in-game features we all want :

1. A daily login calendar which provides us with resources and special incubator and a special dino DNA at the 25th day of login.
  2. A system to communicate with the raid team members via voice chat because not all can’t communicate with our friends and only some can via Discord.
  3. As the pandemic situation is increasing in some country,it would be a good idea to increase the range from 200m to 250 or 300m.
  4. A new multiplayer mode that we can play with our friends like a 5v5 Dino Deathmatch where everyone will team up against each other and fight with their highly leveled or favourite dino. And only one dino can be selected by players in this mode. Winning in this mode will get players a deathmatch incubator and some amount of xp. Losing in this mode will only give some amount of xp.
  5. Last one for the next update but not the least, yes we won’t stop asking for aquatic creatures until we get them.
1 Like

With only two presently, we are desperately short of Triassic creatures and there are so many cool ones to choose from that could be added.

2 Likes

Indicotherium. I hope that’s the right spelling. And Columbian Mammoth

And Rexy too?

2 Likes

INDEED BRO YOU’RE RIGHT. Plz Ludia to this with the Dire wolf and Rexy too. Then my day will be perfect on the day of that update.

2 Likes

Ok, that is the best thing. I would love to see that in the next update.

2 Likes