Ludia Forums

[FAN MADE][Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.0

Update 1.10 will include new dinos, cenzoics, and hybrids. Let’s take a look at the overview:

• Socializing Dinosaurs
• Creatures
• Hybrids
• Creature Fixes

OVERVIEW:

Socializing Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs can now Socialize!

Creatures And Fixes

JURASSIC

TREX GEN 3:
As if there weren’t enough apex theropods, a new generation has arrived. With Common rarity, T Rex GEN 3 has access to Definite Strike and Rampage. It is the new highest damaging Common.

Facing T Rex GEN 3?
Long-run shields might not be the best bet. Try to distract it as much as possible. A well timed Instant Invincibility might save you from Rampage.

Thezinosaurus:
This Epic feathered theropod makes its debut in Jurassic World Alive! Stronger than Erliksaurus, it has Minimal Speedup Strike, Armor Piercing Rampage, and Short Defense.

Facing Thezinosaurus?
Your heavy armor might not help. Try Long Protection to ward it off. Remember that Diplodocus can gain the upper hand with Shield Advantage!

CENZOIC

Carbonemys GEN 2:
INGEN has managed to perfect an easier to find Carbonemys. It is a Rare with 50% armor, Superiority Strike, Dig In, Rampage, and Immunity to Deceleration.

Facing Carbonemys GEN 2?
Go for high damage Defense Shattering moves. Distracting or slowing it will not work.

Woolly Rhinoceros:
The famous Woolly Rhino has finally become available! It has 30% armor and access to Long Defense Strike, Definite Rampage, and Cleansing Impact. He is Immune to Stuns.

Facing Woolly Rhinoceros?
Again, use Defense Shattering moves. Stuns will do nothing and he can cleanse off negative effects.

HYBRIDS

T Rex GEN 4: What happens when you combine GEN 2 & GEN 3 of T Rex? You get a Legendary beast! It has 30% Critical Chance, Definite Strike, Defense Shattering Impact, Arnor Piercing Rampage, and Rending Strike.

Facing T Rex GEN 4?
Use creatures that can distract 90% to 100% to gain the advantage.

Stegothezinsaurus:
The fusion of Thezinosaurus and Stegosaurus creates a Legendary feathered theropod. It has access to Superiority Strike, Thagomizer, Armor Piercing Rampage, and Short Defense. It had 15% Armor and Immunity to Deceleration.

Facing Stegothezinsaurus?
Don’t rely on armor or slowing as he will bypass that. Use Defense Shattering moves to beat it. Remember, stuns can help!

Trinemys:
Part Triceratops and part Carbonemys GEN 2 equals a Epic turtle hybrid. This Cenzoic has 50% Armor with Superior Vulnerability, Dig In, Rampage, and Greater Stunning Impact.

Facing Trinemys?
Unlike Carbonemys, you can wound this reptile. For something more reliable, try destroying it’s shields and armor. Beware the stuns!

Proklyomimus:
A long awaited Procerathomimus superhybrid has arrived! This Legendary is a combination of Procerathomimus and Ankylosaurus. With Nullifying Strike, Distracting Rampage, Instant Invincibility, Short Defense, 30% Armor, and Immunity to Distraction, this is a true terror.

Facing Proklyomimus?
Keep in mind that it is only immune to distracting, so wounding and stuns can work on it.

Carboceros:
This terrifying Unique is part Carbotoceratops and part Woolly Rhinoceros. It has a whopping 60% Armor and Superior Vulnerability, Super Dig In (Dig In with 50% healing and no speedup) , Distracting Impact, and Definite Devestation.

Facing Carboceros?
While you usually don’t want to be caught in this superhybrid’s crossfire, the best way to stop it is an Immune Defense Shattering creature.

CREATURE FIXES

There is only one, but it is very important:

Dracoceratops: Reduced to a Rare hybrid. It now has Minimal Speedup Strike, Impact, Dig In, Strike and Run, and Swap in Stun.

2 Likes

Coooooool right

you copied a topic that already exists!

2 Likes

No i didn’t

@bobbymcfeen

@Brownfox

2 Likes

:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:How dare you copy my post!!!

3 Likes

I just got here lol

2 Likes

Ooh things about to get real

1 Like

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:Argh!!!

2 Likes

yup, I remember 100
(also I’m ItsPeekapoo44 btw)

3 Likes

Guys its fine let him be.
Took him a while to post that.

2 Likes

Just appreciate it.
It’s not necessarily a copy.
Maybe it was an inspiration, or he didnt know.

2 Likes

Oh u were peekapoo?

1 Like

yep, I’m Pikachu (sneezes)
(yep)

1 Like

Okay, sorry for lashing out. I just thought it was copied because you wanted to take the credit yourself. Apologies.

2 Likes

Ok this topic is going offhill.
Let’s not get it shut down this time.

2 Likes

Ok guys I’m back

I think this topic is cool.
New dino ideas are always appreciated, and it’s even better if I approve it.

3 Likes

(for update purposes 1.9 came out on 9/10/19, it is now 10/17/19)

1 Like