Ludia Forums

[Fan Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.7 In My Version

Those brackets had me frightened. I was afraid Ludia rushed yet another update and gave us another dog-evacuation of an update.
Would you mind changing them?

2 Likes

Yes, I was disappointed because I look forward to the release notes for each update and the [Release Notes] tag gets a lot of people’s hopes up. I did have nothing against the content of the post though.

I think the addition of [Relase Notes] in the brackets is causing a lot of confusion. Maybe that particular format shouldn’t be allowed for Fan Made ones?

11 Likes

1: rename group distraction rampage to group distracting rampage.
2: wheres my alloraptor badge
3: no. do not do that to revenge shattering rampage. way too strong.
4: dont give indo cs. buff it in other ways.
5: guanlong is way too slow for that hp. also, illegal health number.
6: why is gigantophis so different from the other snakes. the attack is way too high, and it lacks an on escape ability.
7: scutopelta has an illegal health number, attack is too high, and lacks the counter
8: acrodominus has an illegal health number, and where are cloak and the resistances?
9: titanalpha has an illegal health number and is way too strong. decrease the attack a bit.
10: “the game goes vert slow and you can’t choose a creatures ability” that has to do with internet connection. dont blame ludia.

if this is what 2.7 turns out as, i would riot.

4 Likes

@Dinosaur_attack if you change the title from [Release Notes] to [Fan Release Notes] then that would solve the Confusion issue. :wink:

2 Likes

Ypur apex boa os too broken 50%DOT overm3 turns=50x3=150% of opponent hp=opponent dino will get ko’d by 2 turn if it did not cleanse immediatly

I love how you can obviously tell what some creatures on badges are and how they aren’t that hard to decipher or tell what they are, I hope I can get a badge of me some day, but I can only hope

if they did I would do all I could to unlock the badge lol

1 Like

What do you mean by “illegal health number”?

He dislikes health that’s not divisible by 30, and damage that’s not divisible by ten.

Thanks for the heads up!

they are´t fake its just his ideal update.