Ludia Forums

[Fanmade][Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.13

OVERVIEW

Hello fellow DPG members,

This update is focused on Convenience Features like Multi Fusion and Contextual Teams. Buckle up DPG members! A variety of anticipated enhancements are on the way.

Here’s what we’re excited to bring you in the coming update:

• community social
• new creatures
• new moves
• creature rebalancing
• AR Update

'COMMUNITY SOCIAL'

In update 1.13, we have a new feature: community social! They can be used in sanctuaries and alliances.

NEW CREATURES

Hybrids

GAMMASUCHUS

A hybrid of erlikogamma and postosuchus. It has definite strike, ferocious impact, precise pounce and regeneration. It has on escape dust cloud and immune to stuns and distraction.

PHORUKELEN

A hybrid of keleken and phorusarua. It has sidestep, rakling claws, evasive strike, and rampage and run. It has on escape dust cloud and immune to distraction.

Extra: keleken gen 2

Kelenken gen 2 is a epic terror bird with definite strike, precise lethal wound and sidestep.

CREATURE REBALANCING

Ardentismaxima
Hp becomes 6000.

indoraptor
Gains immune. Defense shattering rampage becomes definite devastation.

Mammotherium
Attack increased to 1590. Speed increased to 118.

Dimodactylus
Attack increased to 1060. Basic attack becomes defense shattering strike. Impact and run becomes Rampage and Run.

Monorhino
Gains Precise Lethal Wound

Dilophoboa and spinoconstricor
Gains precise lethal wound

NEW MOVES'

Definite devastation
Precise Lethal Wound

A note on data collecting
We’d like to take a moment and thank everyone who has been participating in our numerous surveys and providing us with constructive feedback on our forums and social channels. We believe in player feedback and although changes rarely occur immediately, the very tangible data we collect, especially from our surveys, help guide us on our roadmaps and future optimizations.

1 Like

Hey @Stygimoloch_29, would you draw the icons for allotarkus, gammasuchus, and scolonemys, and the moves for them and the stats? Im too tired to draw them…

1 Like

Hello? anyone?

1 Like

ANSWER!!! Please

1 Like

@MayhemisMyHam make the icon for gammasuchus

I haven’t seen these in awhile.

2 Likes

Sup @Sean_Sperry

1 Like

I haven’t seen you around here in awhile too

1 Like

Welcome back

2 Likes

Draw gammasuchus

1 Like

I would, but I’m no artist.

2 Likes

Ok I’ll draw it

2 Likes

4 Likes

@Sean_Sperry

1 Like

Not bad. I can tell what it is, so that’s something. It’s probably better than anything I can draw :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Can you like it

Thanks! @Sean_Sperry

2 Likes

What is this?!? Maxima BUFF?!? Indo BUFF?!? Mammotherium BUFF?!? And you nerfed Spinoconstrictor. NICE

5 Likes

Spinoconstritor nerf

1 Like

Yes. By giving it Lethal Wound over Exploit Wound it becomes harder to counter creatures that can counter attack. It might help in a few matchups, but stuff can run away from it.