Ludia Forums

[FANMADE][Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.15

OVERVIEW

Hello fellow DPG members,

This update is focused on new creatures and a load amount of hybrids. Get ready DPG Members!

Here’s what we’re excited to bring you with:

• new creatures
• new moves
• ability updates
• new features
• creature updates
• misc
• bug fixes

NEW CREATURES

There are 5 new creatures and 3 new hybrids.

GIGANTOSAURUS | Epic defense shattering

A big tyrannosaurus comes called gigantosaurus, you want it? Then you need 150 dna. It has definite strike, Revenge impact, and defense shattering rampage. It has on escape dust cloud.

Facing it? You need a tyrannosaurus or a unique creature to beat it.

And four extra creatures.

HYBRIDS
Gorgovesta | |engendary rampaging strike
A hybrid of arcotops and gigantosaurus. It has definite strike, rampage, impact and run and definite rampage. It is immune to stuns and it has on escape dust cloud.

Facing this hybrid? You can’t stun it but you can wound it. Use wound creatures and swoop to bleed it.

Darwinlosaurus | Lengendary fast speed.

A hybrid of erlikogamma and hazergoteryx. It has mimnmal speed up strike, short defense, rampage and run, and revenge impact. It is immune to distraction.

Creature updates

KOOLABOURGAINIA
• Rartiy becomes epic.

GEMINITITAN
• Rartiy becomes lengendary.
• Speed reduced to 109.

New moves

Rampage devastion.

Misc

Weather is coming to jwa 1.15.

Bug fixes

Fixed a bug where grylenken comes a unique.

A note on data collecting
We’d like to take a moment and thank everyone who has been participating in our numerous surveys and providing us with constructive feedback on our forums and social channels. We believe in player feedback and although changes rarely occur immediately, the very tangible data we collect, especially from our surveys, help guide us on our roadmaps and future optimizations.

2 Likes

We’re really gonna do this again? Nobody liked or thought it was funny or clever the first time, nor the 56th time.

5 Likes

Oh ok @bobbymcfeen

1 Like

Like it please

1 Like

Lol, 1.14 hasn’t even come out yet

2 Likes

Oh I get it

1 Like

Let me guess you are the same person as @file_laline.
Also, why did you change your name? this is only getting funnier :thinking:

2 Likes

No I’m hetter

1 Like

Funny :smile: haha

1 Like

But the patch notes has

1 Like

hiding your profile like you did with @File_laline who is suspended, as the name doesn’t show up when I tag that name. That just shows more evidence that you are, dunno who else would make these.

2 Likes

I wont get banned don’t worry

1 Like

Should I show it?

1 Like

Well I gotta say at least you marked it as “fanmade” but I don’t think anyone else would want to check out something Ludia probably wouldn’t care about, as they came out with 7 dinos that were already made the 1st day of 1.13 IN 1.14. IDK what’s up but something’s fishy

2 Likes

It’s fanmade patch notes for 1.15.

1 Like

I know that, topic literally says that. But that doesn’t mean ludia would see or care.
Last time there was one of these threads I don’t think I saw a comment… (don’t say that we have comments now)

1 Like

Oh right @anon82894558

1 Like

I did a art on a hybrid

2 Likes

The dropping in rarity for Gemini gave me a good hearty belly chuckle.

3 Likes

Thanks @SicilianBeast

2 Likes