[Fanmade][Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.12: The Snowstorm Chaos Update

The Snowstorm Chaos Update

This (Fanmade) update 2.12 brings a dozen new creatures to Jurassic World Alive, including the first Apex Creature unlocked exclusively through Campaign

• Introducing Storms
  • New Creatures
  • New Abilities
  • New & Returning Raids
  • Creature changes
  • Revamped Level Unlocks (Again)

^ Introducing Storms

Storms are the newest feature coming to Jurassic World Alive. Storms can impair your visibility, and can through your drones off position, but they can also give a whole new beautiful new perspective on the map, but beware, since lightning and thunder can scare dinosaurs away

^ New Creatures

• I only created Synthetoceras, Hypsilophodon, Fukuidrakus, Pachycephalotherium, Albertoraptor, and Spinohypsilius

Synthetoceras

Hypsilophodon

Cervacles

Fukuisaurus

Arctodus

Fukuidrakus

Ankylomoloch

Arctacles

Pachycephalotherium

Albertoraptor

Spinohypsilius

Arctovasilas

^ New Abilities

Arctic Blast
Arctic Blast

Secure:

Cooldown: 0.

Target: Highest Damage. Attack 1X. Reduce Speed By 50.0% for 1 turn(s). Impose Vulnerability By 50.0% for 1 turn(s), 2 attack(s).

Threatened: (HP 50% or less)

Target: Highest Damage. Attack 1.5X. Reduce Speed By 50.0% for 1 turn(s). Impose Vulnerability By 50.0% for 1 turn(s), 2 attack(s).

_

Cenozoic Smack
Cenozoic Smack

Target: Self. Cleanse Reduced Damage. Cleanse Vulnerable.

Target: Lowest HP. Break Shields. Remove Dodge. Remove Increased Speed. Bypass Armor. Attack 2X. Impose Vulnerability By 50.0% for 1 turn(s), 2 attack(s).

_

Cross Claws
Cross Claws

Cooldown: 1.
Target: Highest Damage. Reduce Damage By 50.0% for 1 turn(s), 2 attack(s). Attack 1.5X.

_

Group Cleansing Ferocious Strike
Group Cleansing Ferocious Strike

Target: Team. Cleanse All Negative Effects. Increase Damage By 50.0% for 3 turn(s), 6 attack(s).

Target: All Opponents. Attack 1X.

_

Group Speed Advantageous Strike
Group Speed Advantageous Strike

Target: All Opponents. Attack 1.5X. Reduce Speed By 50.0% for 2 turn(s).

Target: Team. Increase Speed By 10.0% for 2 turn(s).

_

Group Superior Vulnerability
Group Superior Vulnerability

Target: Self. Cleanse Reduced Damage.

Target: All Opponents. Reduce Speed By 50.0% for 1 turn(s). Precise. Attack 1X. Impose Vulnerability By 50.0% for 2 turn(s), 1 attack(s).

_

Heavy Strike
Heavy Strike

Target: Self. Cleanse Reduced Damage. Cleanse Vulnerable.

Target: Lowest HP. Remove Increased Speed. Attack 1X. Precise. Bypass Armor.

_

Lethal Scurry
Lethal Scurry

Delay: 2. Cooldown: 2.
Target: Lowest HP. Remove Taunt. Break Shields. Bypass Armor. Attack 2X. Damage Over Time 34.0% of target’s max HP for 2 turn(s).

Target: Self. Rend 66.7% of target’s max HP. Automatic Swap.

_

Shielded Decelerating Impact
Shielded Decelerating Impact

Cooldown: 1 (The move on creatures is listed as 0, but is actually 1)
Target: Self. Shield By 50.0% for 1 turn(s), 4 attack(s).

Target: Lowest HP. Reduce Speed By 50.0% for 2 turn(s). Precise. Attack 1X.

_

Shielded Heavy Strike
Shielded Heavy Strike

Target: Self. Cleanse Reduced Damage. Cleanse Vulnerable. Shield By 50.0% for 2 turn(s), 2 attack(s).

Target: Lowest HP. Remove Increased Speed. Attack 1X. Precise. Bypass Armor.

^ New, and Returning Raids

The vicious Scorpius Rex GEN 2, the chaotic Eremoceros, the pesky Spinohypsilius, and the fierce Albertosaurus will all be joining the list of Friday raid bosses on November 12

The Terrifying Spinoconstrictor, the Horrorful Arctacles, the majestic Sinoceratops, and the alert Compsognathus GEN 2 will all become Saturday raid bosses on November 20

Finally, the enraged Scorpius Rex GEN 3, the vengeful Mammotherium, the powerful Compsognathus, and the small Diplocaulus GEN 2 will join Hydra Boa as Sunday raids on November 28

Ardontosaurus

First up is Ardontosaurus. I couldnt give you one reason why this should be buffed other than its cool. I gave it shield Advantage and Resilient Strike to make it more like its components (But I forgot extended critical strike)

Comspocaulus

Next is compsocaulus. I feel that since it is not used in an apex component (Similarly to ParaLux) this creature should drop in rarity, So I did that, and slightly nerfed its attack and hp to better suit its new classification

Dodocevia

This one is 100% the biggest change of them all. Since CompyC dropped in rarity, I figured that DodoC could get increased, aswell as give EdaphoC another hybrid, and drop one of InoCevia’s hybrids, since it dosen’t need three. It also got a massive buff in stats, resistances. It also has a much stronger alert decoy and flightless strike. This is honestly like the pinnacle of all Flocks now

Parasauthops

To exemplify its rarity, I felt that PArasauthops should get a massive buff, but only in stats and resistances. Now its one of the closest to immmune creatures of all time, but its not that bad (hopefuly)

Revamped Level Unlocks (Again)

First, many players that were able to participate in unique and apex raids were suddenly locked out since they were below the 2.11 level unlocks, contrary to what we stated. When we mentioned that players may be locked out of higher level raids, we meant for it to be a possible anomaly. We believed we have fixed the problem in this new update

We have also have changed the level unlocks for most creatures in sanctuaries, and the Multi-Fusion will be increased to level 16. Aswell, sanctuaries will be decreased to 4, Epic raids will be increased to 8.

The newest creature coming to sanctuaries is the legendary (literately) Parasaurolophus Lux. It will require level 20 to be used.

2 Likes

thats good, but apex should be unlocked through raids only

3 Likes

I think Parasaurthops should have its moves changed and reclassified as a Wildcard, and both Ankylomoloch and Pachy would be better defined under the Heavy (Fierce-Resilient) class.

1 Like

The cencezoic smack is to op it needs a cooldown of 2 or 3 and a delay of 2

1 Like

That was one great, creative, and amazing concept! Dinosaurs can despawn quickly while on storm, and maybe Snowstorm creatures will spawn only at storm? maybe yes maybe no.

Im not sure about Cross Claws ability, in memories, i remember Gorgosuchus has Cleansing Double Graze which has the same ability profile, but with cleanse, being attacking 2 times in a row, first attack being an strike, second attack being impact.

About creatures, Pachycephatherium’s Group Cleansing Ferocious Strike really needs a nerf, 0 cooldown?!?, and why not persistent?. Lethal Scurry, about that the Self-Rend needs to be reduced to at least 33.3% self rend, if its 66.7% self rend its going to be dead fastly, and maybe you cant use it at 2 flocks remaining since it would knock out 2 flocks, and 2 delay? even Alert The Flock is useless for it, there are no way to use Lethal Scurry except if the Opponent’s damage is very very low And cannot beat 1 single flock in 2 rounds, and imagine if you already used Lethal Scurry making your flock’s HP into 1 hp left and 1 flock remaining, and imagine if the Opponent’s creature is Spinoconstrictor, once you swapped out, the On Escape Evasive Strike will just kill you out, i suggest Lethal Scurry is changed to Rally Heal rather than Self-Rend, since theres also another Scurry ability that heals, also it doesn’t have alert states?

About resistance Parasauthops doesn’t need any resistance buffs but stun resistance, yes it does need stun resistance up to like 66% stun resistance

Does Parasaurthops need a buff? It’s pretty much on every single top team.

4 Likes

I wish they had done CompC and Dodocevia the way you did them from the beginning, but unfortunately I think it’s too late to change their rarity or components.

2 Likes

No, doesn’t need a nerf though. I would mind a change, just don’t touch the heals. That’s basically the only way it’s viable beyond highest swap damage in the game.

3 Likes

Yeah it seems pretty balanced to me, as long as they fix the Resilient Rampage so the effects occur in the right order.

3 Likes

Not only in that way, the raids have been somewhat useless, since not everyone has someone to form a team with, when this game is an individual game, where one competes with other people to be the best, or try to be better than others. players, but the raids have been a disadvantage for some players, and that is reflected in the PVP battles when one person has Apex and the other does not, victory is almost certain for who has Apex, I still don’t have any Apex because nobody knows me invites a raid and I’m at a disadvantage over other people of my level, and that’s not fair.

what level are you, you should be able to get apexes around 19 or 20. if your alliance has discord, they usually do it with you. ive only done it once tho, but they typically do join on discord.

1 Like

Sorry. I meant to put it as 2 and 1

Join a better alliance then. And don’t expect people to casually say “hey, wanna raid?” because they don’t know if you have already. The best thing you could do is join an organized alliance and let them know if you have done a raid and when you’re available and that’s it, problem solved!

here is a ideal if there are going to be storms how about some gear to get throw the storm? ( to see better)?

2 Likes

Why did canthops get a buff?
Its already crazy good

Great idea

Maybe like Antifreeze or Thermal Vision

1 Like

Since it is arguably the hardest creature to get

Anyways, what should I do as a 2.13

Maybe a jp legacy update with ceratosaurus, mamenchisaurus and corythosaurus

2 Likes

Nice

10 Chars