Dang, that’s a nice art style. Annoyed I didn’t find this sooner lol

4 Likes

Thanks lol

2 Likes

Try and see my topic.check this out Map boosting idea - #13 by Jumpjoob

1 Like

Please respond

1 Like

Don’t expect everyone to respond right away, sometimes I respond something that was said 2-3 days ago

2 Likes

Ok :ok_hand::+1::handshake: lol

3 Likes

You get banned for eternity lol

3 Likes

Its weird, dk what to say

How’s it going on the new fan-made release notes?

You have inspired me to make my own Fan-made release notes, I’ll give you a hint on what it’s about. It’s something we’ve been asking for, for a long time

Tell me what creatures/abilities you want buffed or nerfed, what to change, and why you want it buffed/nerfed.

BIG HINT

JurassicWorldKingdom🇦🇺 on Twitter: "@ChrisLikesDinos The CGI eye seems so  much like the Mosasaurus Eye from the Final Trailer...  https://t.co/CTDstJ2wcd" / Twitter

2 Likes

I was going to finish it this past Sunday, but caught covid so i can’t :skull::skull::skull:

And i’d let you choose the balance changes, it’s your update after all, but if anything, go for nerfing things pretty much broken like Albertocevia, Refrenantem, etc… , and buffing things like Pterovexus, Indoraptor and such, Megalosuchus even.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry that you caught covid. I hope you feel better soon f you still have it.

Thank yo for your suggestion on nefing and buffing creatures because, other than Refrenantem, I had no idea on what creatures to buff and nerf.

3 Likes

I’ll get better, i hope, thanks

And glad i was helpful

4 Likes