Ludia Forums

Fantastic! Another update full of broken promises

Arena: In true Ludia style, we were promised faster rerolls and better matches. How is waiting ten minutes for a reroll and then being matched with a team with 1000BP more powerful than my team better? Is any promise actually going to be kept or are we just going to be taken advantage of AGAIN? @Marcus

11 Likes

Exactly what I wanted to say. And even though I rerolled multiple times now still got oponents way stronger than me… And for losing I lost 16 trophies… Great!

7 Likes

Ludia ! you never know how we enjoy :joy: we crawl from energy !!

And … arena more difficult !

1 Like

The reroll is now at 2 minutes.

Are you still seeing 10 minutes? :thinking:

1 Like

2 minutes yes :joy::joy::joy::joy: it makes no difference because it is always difficult

2 Likes

Dreadfall tp avalible in arena.

I was distributing stress. Now, I’m getting stressed. I’m laughing now :joy::joy::joy: :see_no_evil:

@Marcus

1 Like

These do not look like you made arena easier an that you scaled back the defence!

4 Likes

I rarely won. Error gives Arena :grin:

Had same. You cant win now…

2 Likes

Let’s laugh at the annoying situation now :grin::joy: energy already missing :star_struck:

1 Like

Yep, I would say it is maybe even harder that it was :joy: bunch of liars

4 Likes

Try relaunching your app and please do let us know if you’re still seeing the validation error.

1 Like

Works now!!

2 Likes

So what?!? They only put the trust points there try to lure people to play this epic fail known as Thawfest! Dreadfall Toothless should not be an entire seperate dragon, it should be a costume! There is only one Toothless, and there is no reason they couldn’t find a way to equip the tributes as a costume and make it 750 points not 1000.

2 Likes

I just got this error, beat my opponent and then came back as a defeat and lost my energy, points and win streak :exploding_head::exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

They do seem to lower the boost in arena. But I still would need a little more time to find out how hard this season would be as I dropped very low at the end of last season to get a little more runes and medals so I would begin to climb now and see where I can reach. Hopefully I will stop climbing because I lose too many defense fights instead of cannot win attacks.

Seems like the 2 minute reroll is working for me. My issue with the reroll is that it sometimes doesn’t reset at all. I was hoping the arena fixes would fix this problem, but it seems not. Could you pass it along to the team that sometimes the rerolls don’t reset at all and I’ll have the 10 rune reroll option up for ages? I think the longest was 2 hours. And I’ve wasted runes a few times because I wasn’t paying attention and assumed that it’s been WAY long enough for me to have all 3 rerolls again and then after clicking reroll I realized that it was stuck on the 10 rune reroll. Yes, restarting the game fixes the problem, but it shouldn’t be necessary. So far I’ve wasted 30 runes on that mistake (usually when I’m tired).

1 Like

Also, suggestion: is there any way you can limit how often your defense is attacked in a given period? I have 2 accounts and the newer one is lower on arena and is just getting attacked all the time…and losing because you made it much easier to beat defense teams. My older account I’ve only been attacked once. I don’t know if it has something to do with the amount of trophies I have, but it kinda sucks that the account with the worse team that is lower on the ladder (because it’s a newer account with lower dragons) is getting pummeled and I’m not getting anywhere. I AM glad you that made the defense weaker, but is it necessary to take so many trophies away when you lose when defending? If you can’t fairly even out how often you’re attacked, then it’s not very fair for the people who get attacked all the time to lose so many trophies. Last season’s arena sucked because I couldn’t progress via attacking and now it seems (at least for my newer account) I can’t progress because I’m being attacked so much.

Maybe it’s just that those who deliberately dropped down to there at the end of last season is starting to climb up to collect more reward. Hope it’s not how the so-called better matchmaking works. I don’t feel I get matched with players easier to defeat.

1 Like