Quick and easy update for everyone that may have noticed this change already but I’ve been in classes all day lol.
Last week showed that there was not enough boosts to meet the 100 per week or 1 tier boost as FTP promised by prior announcements, so I’m sure it was a split decision to either increase the # of boost towers or boost amounts within, or move the extra boosts to incubators. It appears the incubators have won. Now let’s see what this means shall we:
- Boosts are randomized in the arena incubators
- Boosts are cheaper to acquire via speeding up of incubators compared to buying
- No boosts are in the level player based incubators (12hr Rare/24hr Epic)
- This encourages folks to be on top of opening their incubators on time to gain the most boost as quickly as possible or get you buying those game cash.
- 15min (1 boost, 3 cash), 3hr (2 boosts, 15 cash each), 8hr (3 boosts, ~27 cash each)
- All player levels receive 4/4/4 from the Daily Battle Incubator
See this table for the breakdown of boost acquired per cost:
With the boost sales you could acquire 25 boosts for 500 but you know what you’re getting. Albeit it is cheaper by 67 hard cash to buy boosts via speeding up arena incubator cycles, you are letting RNG play a role as well. You can be a bit more frugal and spend only what you want to spend as that 8hr boost is pricey compared to the 15min or 3hr incubator so maybe sleep on the Large Incubators…haha. So with that, let the new Boost 2.0 bring strategy!
Pictures of Boost Amounts Found In Arena Incubators
- 8hr (Large) Incubator
- 3hr (Standard) Incubator
- 15min (Small) Incubator
Happy Hunting as always fellow DPGs,