Ludia Forums

Farewell Duners

Sad to say that the time has come for me to give up the game.
Work and a little one on the way leaves me no time to play anymore just want to say a big thank you to all in sand dunes for the dna and advice you guys and girls are great.
Keep up the great work you lot.
@Hersh @LadyHadden @SaraCuriosa @TyrannosaurusLex

Take care Carl x

25 Likes

Congrats @Carl_Brown, it’s been an absolute pleasure!
Gunna miss you pal but you’ve got a much more fun adventure on the way :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

4 Likes

Nooo - you will be missed; good luck and hope all goes well with the impending new arrival!

4 Likes

Sorry to see you go! You will be missed!

4 Likes

Oh no!! Sad to see you go

4 Likes

Good times Carl. The real fun is just around the corner! -Dinobots

3 Likes

Goodbye and good luck with your new addition :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Take care CarlB, best of luck to you.

4 Likes

So sad to see you leave, but I wish you all the best Carl!

4 Likes

So sad to see you to, Carl. Best of luck to you. :disappointed:

4 Likes

Good luck to you Carl!!

3 Likes

Goodluck CarlB… U’ll be missed by our Alliance for sure. Hoping for the best on your new endeavours!!! Congratulations!!!
Clap Clap Clap!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All the best!!

7 Likes

Sorry to see you go Carl. I guess congratulations are also in order cause of your soon to be born baby!

4 Likes

Congratulations, Carl! Sad to see you go but so excited for you and the new addition to your family!
-brxis

3 Likes

Excited for your new chapter in life, good luck in the future! You’ll be missed.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting such a classy farewell and for being an active and chill part of SD. Glad to have been in an alliance with you. Congrats on the baby on the way. Wishing you and family the best. Get some extra sleep now while you still can :handshake:

3 Likes

Respect :fist:

3 Likes

congrats Carl on your new addition!! sorry to see ya go but im sure in a few months of changing diapers, youll come running back :grin::wink:

5 Likes

Congrats and you will be missed! If there was ever a reason though that’d be it!

3 Likes