Ludia Forums

Fatal crash on Legendary Collection trade in

5 days ago I completed the Bewilderbeast collection, after several months play. Upon clicking “Trade In”, the screen darkens, the app crashes and I am returned to my phone home screen.

This has happened constantly since; the app crashes every time.

Ludia Support have ignored 3 emails, as they have direct emails to their leadership teams.

Can someone respond with a fix ASAP please - I am not playing for free, I am a PAYING CUSTOMER

2 Likes

Hey mpstix, I’ve sent you a private message here on the forums.

2 Likes

This has happened to me too when I try and trade in for the Bewilderbeast- no answer from support so far, it’s very annoying. Have you fixed it?

1 Like

Hi Ned can you please help me also

1 Like

Nope. They’re ignoring me. Ned replied to me but told me to email them again. They’ve ignored me again

1 Like

If I ever hear back with a fix (before I get bored and cancel my sub), I’ll post on here how to fix!

1 Like

That’s pretty rubbish, I’ve also sent messages with no response - even if they are taking time to fix it they should at least tell us so.

1 Like

Now acknowledged and under investigation

1 Like

Hey there, Jkelley. I’ve sent you a private message.

2 Likes

Being ignored again… heard anything? Support clearly expecting that this game will be retired asap since the takeover from Jam City….

1 Like

Hey mpstix, I’m sorry to hear that our team has not gotten back to you yet since their initial reply. However, it could take some time for our team to investigate the issue. Please rest assured that our team will try and get back to you as soon as they can.

1 Like

I’m all fixed now thank you :blush:

2 Likes

The dragon has appeared, but what happens if you click “cinematic” on the bewilderbeast? That makes mine crash again…

1 Like

I’ve got the same glitch with the foreverwing, I’ve completed the collection today and upon clicking trade in, the screen darkens and the game crashes. Please respond ASAP as a want to continue playing AND unlocking legendarys

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, mpstix and HarryP. Please consider emailing our team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can investigate. Thanks!

1 Like

Ok thank you

2 Likes

people have said they don’t respond but I will send them an email

1 Like

Emailed 24 hours ago , no response. anyone have any ideas ?

1 Like

i’ve the dame problem with the green death, please i need help :frowning:

3 Likes

I’ve emailed again, if I find out how to fix it or if the glitch is fixed I will tell you

1 Like