Ludia Forums

Father's day Skullcrusher shuts down dragons in Thawfest once activated

I’m in a Thawfest battle, had more than enough power, but after I activated Father’s day Skullcrusher the first time, none of my dragons would shoot after that. DESPITE THAT, I still managed to stay alive to the very last dragon, but you can see from the pic, Skullcrusher was still lit, but absolutely wouldn’t shoot, so all I could do was die, and lose 60 Thawfest points and my 5win run along with it.

SO WORD TO THE WISE!!! SINCE THEY WON’T GET AROUND TO FIXING IT ANY TIME SOON, AVOID USING FATHER’S DAY SKULLCRUSHER IN THAWFEST.

The bug where snogletog toothless applies the bonus hp reduction to an entire team even if only one dragon has bonus hp is still not fixxed either.

So another point of advice would be to not use dragons that only give one team member bonus hp against that toothless.

1 Like

That seems unusual, @Dori_Bigner1. If you haven’t already, please reach out and provide your support key to our support team so they can look into this matter. Thank you for bringing this up!

I also am requesting my last 15 TP for skullcrusher because I was under the impression that I had 7 more days to get them in Emporium. I’m pretty new to game & didn’t realize that TP in the Emporium ended the same time event ends or I would have just bought them seeing how I had already bought 2985 of his TP. I did learn from my mistake and made sure I had all 3000 TP for freedom hookfang before the event ended is there any way for me to get the last 15 TP before next father’s day?
One other thing is I bought a ruins pack a few days ago and did not receive them but no one has gotten back to me about it how long does it take for people to respond. I know it might take a little longer because of Covid but being someone who doesn’t mind spending money I’m not going to just incase I don’t receive my purchase & would like to purchase last 15 skullcrusher TP also. Thank you for your time