Favorite balanced dino?

What’s your favorite balanced jurassic dinos and why?

1 Like

I would say pteranodon gen 2 is my favourite balanced, its design looks so much better than the original gen and its stats are more close to aquatic ferocity which is higher than jurassics, shame about its hybrid being underpowered though.

Hybrid wise… Dimetrocarnus is also an other favourite, looks great and when you’ve got the numbers at level 10 it makes the weekend tournaments a breeze.

3 Likes

The alangasaurus its cool, plays good but is balanced too it was my first hybrid so maybe its a little bias. It looks cool in terms of colors too I like the colorful skin of it.

I missed the pteranodon gen 2 sadly but gonna go for dilophosaurus gen 2. I agree Dimetro is sweet!!

1 Like

Dimetrocarnus is great as you say. Also I love Diplosuchus level 20, great attack with ok defense.

2 Likes

I like the ostafrikasaurus level 10 , pretty cool looking and perfect for intermediants like me

Diplotator. Been an absolute monster for me considering how bad its components are and how weak it is compared to some of my other tournament lineup dinos

3 Likes

Once you get diplosuchus it’s even better

1 Like

Cerazino, it’s SO FLUFFY

3 Likes

^^^^^^^
My name says it all

1 Like

I really like Alangasaurus. I like his level 40 design plus he gives really good amounts of coins.

I love Shuno, all 1296 405 VIPs, Tapejalosaurus, Scaphy, Monolophosaurus, Labyrinthosaurus, Quetzalcoatlus and Sarcosuchus. And even if it’s glass cannon, Aerotitan