Indoraptor gen 2

2 Likes

And what’s yours?

2 Likes

Mine is the Velociraptor a basic one

1 Like

:grinning:

1 Like

In real life, Parasaur. I loooveee my utarinex though. What’s not to love about this little dude?

1 Like

In game: constrictor, tryo, alloraptor, the oviraptors, mortem rex, spyx, and poukandactylus
ones that are real, I love dilo and spino both their paleontologicaly accurate versions and jp

2 Likes

Sexi boi

In game:
Design:

Arena And Strikes:

Raid:

In Real Life:

2 Likes

If aquatics, pterosaurs and cenozoics count then here it goes:
Aquatics:

Pterosaurs:

Cenozoics:

3 Likes

In-game: Spinonyx, Suchotator, Erlikospyx, the indo’s, all the boas, Alloraptor, Carbonemys and smilonemys
Real life: Spinosaurus
Aquatic: Megalodon, Predator X, any plesiosaur/elasmosaur, Helicoprion
Pterosaur: Dimorphodon, Quetzalcoatlus
Cenozoic: Titanoboa, Smilodon, Kelenken, Columbian Mammoth
Other: Dimetrodon, Inostrancevia

3 Likes

My Favorite is Baryonyx

In game, it has to be Suchotator. He’s been at my side for the entirety of my game so far and is one of my strongest dinos.
In reality, it’s gotta be Rex. Not because I’m some normie but because it was the first dinosaur I learned about at the young age of 6. And well, it’s T. Rex.

I actually have a strange one. Mine is Kelenken

3 Likes

Ok that is a good one

Tragodistis (mine is named “Tank” and he has Teir 8 health and Teir 7 attack), Eremoceros (for it’s kit and design, though it would be nice if it had a Medium counter attack), Erlidominus (cause it’s an Absolute POWERHOUSE), and Mammolania (cause it’s also an awesome Tank. :3)

My Favourite Dinosaur in this Is Erlikospyx and My Second Favourite is Entelolania Followed By Carbotoceratops, then Carbonemys and then Meiolania

3 Likes

In game, it’s got to be Spinonyx - by far the best looking creature. IRL, I’d have to say giganotosaurus.

2 Likes

Mine is spinotahraptor

1 Like