Ludia Forums

Favorite Dinosaur?

I would like to see what dinosaurs are some of the community favorites ill start… My favorite dinosaur is a tie between erlidominus, procerathomimus, and quetzorion. I know quite broad but i cant resist those fluffy bois

5 Likes

Indominus Rex is mine. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I have a 4-way tie.
Tryko, gemini, alloraptor and constrictor.
I like each individually and can’t just pick one.

3 Likes

Allorap for beauty
Rexy aka the queen cookie machine for nostalgia and just cuz she’s cool

2 Likes

If you’re talking dinosaurs in general, as a kid I would have said Diplodocus. Now I’m too indecisive to have a favourite of pretty much anything lol.

4 Likes

Tough question to answer!
Ankylosaurus has always been one of my favorite dinosaurs based on looks, ever since I was a kid.
Gameplay-wise, I’d have to say Trykosaurus due to being a chomper with head-games.

7 Likes

Tryko, Maxima, gorgosuchus, spinotah, Thyla, kono Dio da, Pumba, Purrutaurus, Magna, Rex, Carnotaurus, Yutyranus.
For real dinos rex will always be my favorite. I know, a bit cliche. But the more i read about this dino the more i loved It. It was an amazing animal.

4 Likes

Geminititan, Maxima, and Magna :sauropod:

5 Likes

Common: Ophiacodon and Irritator Gen 2
Rare: Irritator and Suchotator
Epic:Thyla and Pachy
Legendary: Tryostrionix and Indominus Rex
Unique: Maxima and Zorion

3 Likes

Procerathomimus. I love my Christmas Ostrich!! :yum::yum::yum:

5 Likes

Erlidom, Quetzorion, Alloraptor, Tryko. From non hybrids Erlikosaurus

3 Likes

This suchus.

13 Likes

Alloraptor and Monomimus are tied for my favorites :heart_eyes:. My favorite real dino is Ankylosaurus and I’m loving all of Procerathomimus Favorites as that is a 2nd or third favorite of mine.

1 Like

Dimodactylus is mine :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

11 Likes

Favorite Jurassic World Alive creature is either Smilonemys or Megalosuchus. Pyrritator has some beautiful colors as well.
Favorite creature that actually once existed is Yutyrannus.

3 Likes

Such a CHAD!
:rofl:

1 Like

I’ll also weigh in for my best friend. He doesn’t come onto the forums as far as I’m aware, but I know how much he loves his Magnapyriter (pretty sure I spelled that wrong. lol).

2 Likes

Common = Scolosaurus (Love her paint scheme)
Rare = Carnotaurus (Favorite Dino) and Nasutoceratops (Those magnificent horns!)
Epic = Sarcorixis ( The Desert Scorpion description helps)
Legendary+ Alloraptor ( Most beautiful) Was Tyranolophosaurus before Alloraptor came along
Unique = Stygidaryx (Flying dragon is a beauty, sadly never had a cohesive kit to make her soar)

5 Likes

Where is #TeamMagna ?

2 Likes