Guanlong
Dilophosaurus
Spinosaurus
Ostafrikasaurus
T.Rex
Lythronax
Yutyrannus (of course)
Segnosaurus
Yudon (i’ll probably never have one of those, but it does look cool)
Proceratosaurus (same as Yudon)
Indominus Rex
Smilodon
Mammoth

3 Likes

My least may be DImetrodon. I do not like the nose spike

4 Likes

Gorgosaurus
Carnotaurus
Indominus Rex
Cerazinosaurus
Monolophosaurus
Metrialong
Giganotosaurus
Concavenator
Postosuchus
Prionosuchus
Diplosuchus
Limnoscelis
Koolasuchus
Yutyrannus
Therizinosaurus
Kaiwhekea
Helicorpion
Megistroterium
Andrewsarchus
Rajastega
Labyrinthosaurus
Lythronax
Smithetoceras
Smilodon
Majungasaurus
Alangasaurus
Utahraptor
Guanlong
Tyrannosaurus
Ostafrikasaurus
Zhejiangopterus
Tapejalosaurus
Tropeognathus
Alanqua
Galimimus
Erlikosaurus

1 Like

Too be fair some of the best designs are some of the lower creatures such as rares commons and I guess super rares

1 Like

Diplosuchus!!! I wanted that dino ever since I saw its final form. :tired_face:

3 Likes

Technicly he’s not a dinosaur :joy:. But, yes, he’s awesome

2 Likes

I agree… the design of rares and commons are all really nice

Pachyrhinosaurus
Triceratops
Nearly everywhere raptor except Velociraptor (good job adding feathers to their max form Ludia!)
Gigantophis
Elasmotherium
Diloposuchus (same boat @Ned)
Megistocurus (Thought he looked silly at first, but seeing it’s max form has really made him grow on me)
Mastodon (Those tusk give me Lord of the Rings flash backs, lol)
Leptostega
Parasarua (It’s just that one underrated hybrid that I’m really fond of, plus it’s a hybrid of Parasaurolophus, one of my favorite)

1 Like

I have been playing for just over four years I have one of everything except the new aquatic they have just put out Leedsichthys

2 Likes

Ditto… I like just about all of the Level 40’s (except Spinoraptor’s silly eyes- the rest of her is awesome, I don’t like Metrialong at all, and Nundagosaurus looks more like a ninja turtle than a dinosaur).

But I don’t have too many favorites, per se. I like pretty much all of the other ones at their Level 40 build.

It felt really great when I finally got my first Level 40 Indominus Rex (despite throwing off my balance in the Arena at the time), and I liked getting my Level 40 Indoraptor… But it was more about being satisfied getting to their max levels; with the amount of effort it took to put in to get to the finish line with them.

2 Likes

Why don’t you like Metrialong, please let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure.

1. Those creepy, red beady snake-like eyes… I mean really, just look at them!

2. That weird looking club/fish tail on a bipedal terrestrial carnivore.

3. It looks like a fish out of water.

4. All the aforementioned faults + it’s not a real creature… I’d go easier on it if this creature ever truly existed- Otherwise I actually really like most of hybrids anyway but this one’s also excessively ugly and impractical to me. Like what an ugly duckling of the dinosaur kingdom would have looked like.

But, that’s just my opinion on it… To each their own! :smiley:

1 Like

I love Metrialong

3 Likes

Yeah I mean, to be fair the Level 40 build is definitely better than all the others for Metrialong, but it just never was something that I was super crazy about.

But I can understand if others like this one, it is a unique design.

1 Like

I like Metrialong. The thing’s a crocodile raptor. That’s awesome.

2 Likes

Makes sense… I mean, I like every just about every creature in this game. I don’t hate Metrialong, it’s just not my jam; especially when compared to everything else in this game.

1 Like

metrailong
yutyrannus
megalosaurus
indominus rex
supersaurus
allonogminus
segnosuchus
megaodon

Ankylosaurus its cool why u dont add it?

I love level 40 Gallimimus a lot. It looks like a South Asian deity. I also really like Xiphactinus, Aerotitan, Segnosaurus and Dilophoboa. Carnoraptor and Guanlong look really cool too. They look like they came right from hell :D.

Honorable mentions:

Supersaurus: Its head icon looks absolutely majestic. It looks like a celestial entity. Just as befits the biggest dinosaur ever!

Pelecanimimus: Looks like a cute watermelon lol. It reminds me summer holidays.

Rhamphorhyncus: Looks like a festive spirit. So cool!

Necro-posted