Ludia Forums

Favorite Thing about the game

Tell me what your favorite thing about jwa is

Hands down the creatures themselves for me. Well rendered and high quality.

17 Likes

Mainly the creatures, going along with all their amazing animations and sounds, even though some just have the same calls as others, each species have amazing designs, calls and animations.

13 Likes

The number of hybrids and creatures and the constant adding of many creature and hybrids this has been my favorite game

1 Like

The creatures

3 Likes

Pre-Boosts = Everything…hunting, PvP, leveling up…

Post-Boosts = Raids are fun (but becoming monotonous)

Bonus: Post-Boosts (Dislikes) = Game has become to much P2W (overwhelmingly favoring whales over rest of pay base), boosts make arena and teams stale by locking you in to 8 Dinos that most everybody else uses, all good creatures have become ‘exclusive’ (i.e’ pay to play), hunting has become boring due to lack of exclusives or good Dinos to find, etc

5 Likes

Unlike JW: TG, JWA is really generous in adding creatures with new animations. The creatures are high quality and most of them have unique animations - this is what I like about JWA.

9 Likes

My old edmontoguanodon :frowning:

(It was only level 17, but I would’ve leveled it to 30 if it was still good.)

6 Likes

The Dinosaurs and alliance are my favorite things.

1 Like

I’m a dinosaur and prehistoric beastie fan. For me it’s all about the creatures.

6 Likes

raids and the hybrids. there are some ugly ones and boring ideas ( ahem suchotator and spinonyx) but i like some of the hybrids a lot. raids are very fun too

1 Like

Battles are my favourite. Sure the arena is filled with nitro Thors and other stupidly boosted horrors but I do enjoy getting the win when you have to use strategy for the victory.

2 Likes

Obviously being a prehistoric animal fan the best part is the creatures themselves, but surprisingly I also really love the alliance combatant to the game. I don’t think I would still have the motivation to put as much time as I put into the game without working with a team.

3 Likes

My alliance.
Hands down the only thing keeping me playing while pushing for L44 in Pogo.

2 Likes

The collecting of dinos, raids and events but mostly the alliance feature. It is the alliances that make this game stand out compared to similar games.

2 Likes

Same here bro

1 Like

Any Of The Turtles Of Jurassic World Alive

1 Like

Glyptodon.

2 Likes

Turtles are good

The alliance’s bring me happiness