Ludia Forums

Favourite creatures in your park

Just a random question, what creature that you currently own in your park is your favourite? I don’t mean stats-wise, but more coolness-wise. It could be a common.
My favourite has to be my T.Rex. It looks cool, it’s been with me through so much, and it’s my favourite dinosaur in reality. Lythronax is a close second though. Not only i love the model, but it’s a feathered large carnivore. That’s all i ever wanted from this game. A fluffy large carnivore.
Smilodon’s also up there

2 Likes

I like how cat-like indoraptor is - like a creepy sneaky cat

I also like some of the herbivores victory dances, the bi-pedal ones like corythosaurus - nifty little head swipe with a side step

I also like how the terror birds fall over when they are hatched. An excited didn’t-hurt fall over

2 Likes

I’m sure this will change eventually and I’d definitely have a different one in terms of battle prowess, but right now I get no end of amusement clicking on the nundasuchus, etc. to see them leap in the air and then swat with their front legs. Talk about cat-like. That’s the identical motion of a cat that gets startled and then rears up to attack back. But seeing that action in a crocodilian is just so comical.

4 Likes

Good question. Concavenator was my first loyalty point unlock. The wicked little glass cannon still has a soft spot for me, especially when I see his painting in Lockwood’s house/museum in JWFK.

Troodon was the first (and only) legendary (Clash) unlock that I leveled up to 40, so (aside from its ugly dunce cap feathers), I’m proud of it. After that, I got so many cards my incubators are always full up, and I can’t justify spending DNA to purchase any more “pure” dinosaurs when the hybrids are so much more powerful.

3 Likes

Definatly triceratops

1 Like

Sorry, I mean definitely

I like that too!!!

2 Likes

My Ostaposauruses are my favorite (I got 2 at lvl 30), but I do got some close favorites after those 2.

• 1 lvl 30 Concaventor
  • 3 lvl 30 Prestosuchuses
  • 1 lvl 10 Acrocanthosaurus (I wish this wasn’t a super VIP dino, as he’s very expensive to get more of, and the RNG wheel is against me in the prize drop, as I always get aquatic VIP dinos)
  • 1 lvl 40 Secodontosaurus
  • 1 lvl 40 Ostafrikasaurus (luv the name)
  • 1 lvl 30 Indominous (leads my park, and nothing will pass him)

Then my OG T-Rex, which I did not use my first T-Rex to make my Indominous. I literally made another lvl 40 T-Rex just to not lose my OG T-Rex.

2 Likes

I get what you said about the Rex. That’s exactly what i’m doing. Getting a second T.Rex at 40 to make Indom. No way i lose Rexy.
Sorry Indominus, you may have better stats, but you’re just not cooler.

1 Like

If you are trying to complete missions, at one point you are required to have 2 level 31+ T-rexes…

4 Likes

Good to know, thanks

For what it’s worth, you also need a level 40 Shunosaurus, a level 40 Pteranodon, 2 level 40 Stegosaurus, 3 level 40 Guanlongs, and 2 level 40 Nasutoceratops.

3 Likes

Shoot. I’ll eventually need to get my Guanlong out of prison for that one.

2 Likes

This is as far as I’ve gotten. There are likely more. My current mission is to feed a Stegoceretops. Which means I have to hatch a new one

2 Likes