Favourite dinosaurs

HELLO, it is me, a dinosaur guy who shows up occasionally to such things as giving snakedude the most painful hybrids. Anyways, I’m here today to ask for people’s REAL favourite dinosaurs, because I want to make a graph to see just what are some of the most popular ones… in this community at least. Keep in mind this has to be a dinosaur that has existed in the past, so no tryostronix or indominus. With that in mind, I eagerly await people’s responses

2 Likes

I’ll be the first here, but I don’t think I should outright say for my username should be an indicator.

4 Likes

I happen to love Velociraptor

3 Likes

Yeah its amazing! Ha ha ha… :laughing: :sob:

Anyways, mine has to be spinosaurus

5 Likes

“Stygi, Stygi”

3 Likes

Thylacoleo (If you consider that a dinosaur) if not then Baryonyx

4 Likes

Pianitzkysaurus has to be one of my favourites. It’s a Megalosaurid if you’re asking

1 Like

same here lol, ive been a sucho fan since 2011

2 Likes

My favorite is Tsintaousaurus

1 Like

i like tyrannosaurus rex

2 Likes

Well I fell in love with Rexy seeing her in action on the big screen back in 1993, so her hands down…but also any of the ostrich type dinosaurs such as Ornie, Gallie and so forth.

2 Likes

This is always I question that is hard to answer for me
Although I want to say its either deinocherius or pentaceratops

1 Like

Chungkingosaurus

1 Like

giga i guess

1 Like

Hmmmm that’s a tough one. I’d have to go with Carnotaurus or maybe Cryoloposaurus. If i had to choose, i’d choose carno

Anklyosaures :relieved:

1 Like

I actaully love carnotaurus before all its hybrids and I like it because the horns :sweat_smile: and its rendering counters.

1 Like

My favorite is Purrolyth cause of its counter too…but it doesn’t exist so I said anklyosaures

1 Like

personally spino

1 Like

Mine is Arctovilsas

1 Like