Ludia Forums

Favourite Legendaries survey

So ludia wants to know what our favourite legendaries including ones some of us have yet to make?

Lets see…Baja check. Mammotherium check. Alloraptor check. Pteraquetzel check (made but working on the unique hybrid). What should I pick for number five?

1 Like

Monomimus Or Utahsinoraptor :smiley:

1 Like

Oh my. i wanna pick more than 5. i have like 10 i like/ need

1 Like

The legendaries who are the most selected will appeared in the Valentine’s week to dart so don’t choose garbage dinos like Monomimus

3 Likes

I just did. Vexus is good too. Plus monomimus is NOT TRASH! I USE IT AND IT KILLS THOR/TRYKO/PROCERA!

2 Likes

Yeah I noticed but I tried to fix it and it still didn’t work.

hey. what if people need the dna for vexus? just because monomin is garbage in some people’s eys, does not mean it isn’t useful or that people dont need its dna.

1 Like

Monomimus cus it’s awesome, plus Vexus.
Utahsinoraptor cus it’s awesome, plus Utarinex.
Pyrritator for Magnapyritor
Mammotherium because it’s strong and locked behind events
Phorusaura because it’s strong and Maia is hard to get

1 Like

That was the 1.4 Monomimus lmao

Go to their Facebook page and you can vote

1 Like

No this is my 1.11 monomimus. Thor and procera didn’t even exist in 1.4. I didn’t even have monomimus until 1.6. People ask me why I dedicate Lots or coins and dna to this “garbage Dino” well…

He’s my friend.

2 Likes

Mammotherium will be very hard to dart I feel already the pain

1 Like

Hmmm that tuff but I have to go with stego, tarkus, sungina, indom, and alloraptor

Wait don’t tell me you level up to lvl 30 and boosted Monomimus

Boosted? Yes. But it’s only lvl 19. I could lvl it to 20 and start getting vexus, but I’m low on coins and darwin dna.

1 Like

I don’t mean it’s a huge waste but I never like him

If Vexus gets a huge buff so enjoy with your Monomimus :slight_smile:

Vexus did get a huge buff back in 1.9. Plus even when I unlock it and put it on my team, monomimus ain’t going. I know 100% my weak link to my team.

1 Like

I chose Pretzal for Orion, Dsungaia, Phorus, Bald cat and DemonTortoise

finally picked my 5
allorap
carbocera
bajanodon
pteroquetz
koola