Ludia Forums

Featured creatures feb 25

4 Likes
Fetured creatures?

Another slow week, except Dimetrodon and Posti.

5 Likes

I have enough gallimus to supply the event. :rofl:

6 Likes

yeah posti would be better than secodonto mainly to save dimetrodon dna for magna

Ophiaco/galli, dimetrodon and secodontosaurus that’s i’m going for

Blah! This week is garbage again. And why does 2 epics with 6 shots take 3 whole days?

8 Likes

Well, Dimetrodon Gen 1 is no longer local 1, so I’ll need that now. But I also wanna level my beloved Christmas Ostrich, and with an Immunity week, it’s very likely the strike towers will be cunning, which means I’ll probably also be getting Proceratosaurus…

As for the commons and epics, yeah, slow week.

2 Likes

Ehhhh… I was hoping for a Kentrosaurus - Proceratosaurus or Ankylosaurus week :confused:

10 Likes

Second week trash again

2 Likes

3 days of 6 attempts for 2 epics :thinking:. The weather must be getting to Ludia.

2 Likes

Does anyone know next weeks creatures? Certanly hope it’s ankylo!!

1 Like

no info on JWA twitter yet, hopefully in a few hours we will know

1 Like

Why Ludia? Why 3 days for 6 attempts on epics. That can be done in ~30 minutes walking around a few streets.

5 Likes

Yeah, I need Dimetrodon to fuse Magna, but I’ll soon hit a wall with lack of Irritator.

2 Likes

This week wasn’t half bad though.

Sarcosuchus is used for Sarcorixis which is a solid dino up to high Jurassic Ruins - low Lockwood Mannor. It’s also in the shadow realm (parks), therefore hard to farm.

Purrusaurus Gen 2 is needed for Grypolyth which may not be Trykosaurus broken, but pretty decent against all but the strongest uniques.

Gryposuchus is the same deal, as well as being an useful epic for midgame players.

Purrusaurus may get a hybrid and is arena exclusive, Amargasaurus is ingredient for both Tragodistis and Gigaspikasaurus (two of the best tanks)… Argentinosaurus… You got me there.

This week was lowkey very good. But yeah, next week is pretty lame.

Well, on the bright side, I am low on Ornithomimus (4,6k), Dimetrodon and Dimetrodon Gen 2 I need more of.

Secondontosaurus and Postdimetrodon I have a metric ton of, but alas… I might just dart all Secondontosaurus for a future hybrid.

1 Like

7 Likes

Another boring disappointing uninteresting week.

3 Likes

If koolasuchus has an hybrid why not secodonto? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

so it apparently takes a shorter time to dart 36 commons and 18 rares, and an even longer time to dart 6 epics. :thinking::man_shrugging:

1 Like