Featured creatures next week july 1 + strike tower schedule

7 Likes

Is the rares erlikosaurus rare cause they have the epic picture but that ain’t ornithomimus.

ohh :S I thought we would get to times the epic erliko but you are right (picture error :smiley: )

1 Like

They screwed picture again. :joy::rofl:

7 Likes

And also… 18 tries with two rares? :thinking:

3 Likes

I need erlik g2. Trying to create erlikospyx

1 Like

What is the Firework theme?

1 Like

is 2 epic strikes a normal thing now? It seems like it. :unamused:

2 Likes

They gave us a heads up yesterday and still have that many mistakes.

Phorusrhacos has only one damage move with a cooldown. It’s other moves are the nerfed dodge without any damage. That needs a fix.

The person who puts these promotion graphics together must either have some good dirt or be closely related to some very high level employee. If the vast majority of people on this forums messed up this badly at our jobs we would be without one.

13 Likes

canadians are polite, friendly people right? :smiley: mabye this is the reason

1 Like

Erliko yes!!!

Another mistake… who’da thunk it!

No wonder they deleted the tweet! Seriously how many times do I have to say QA your promotions! Biggest embarrassment ever!

6 Likes

This was not exactly the creatures I was expecting for the week, but I’m really happy about Erlikosaurus G2. :grinning:

1 Like

I thought we were getting some kind of irritator event for the fourth… lol. Not the worse week but was expecting better.

1 Like

I’ve heard this too. I wonder if she will be the hybrid pursuit or treasure hunt?

Wrong pictures.
I hope the 18 tries for the Rares is not a mistake.

1 Like

18 tries is not correct. With two rares it should be 12 tries.

1 Like

Perhaps before everyone gets excited about, or angry about the events next week, we wait until Monday when someone is in the office to proof what they uploaded today? We have no idea if the obvious mistakes are the only ones.

I guess creating these is kind of like being the local weatherperson on TV. You can get it wrong half the time and still have a job. Folks just expect you to not be correct.

1 Like

Big difference though, weathermen are predicting forecasts based on data they have, but for advertisements like this the decision should already be set in stone and the advert created. There should be no prediction or guessing when it comes to this.

But I guess Ludia like being a laughing stock.

2 Likes