Featured creatures next week june 10 + strike tower schedule

6 Likes

Epic Anky is missing

6 Likes

ANKYLO%20JP3

20 Likes

Did they wrongly write Anky in thread about movie weeks? Or they just forgot to include it in pic?

2 Likes

Velocirator!!!
Notice the commons typo there :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

No epic Anky???

And more proof that QAing is needed on these advertisements!

velocirator

Every single time!!!

6 Likes

Sweet. More Rex.

Hello L29 Indominus!!

2 Likes

Oooo! Have you posted a screenshot of that monster anywhere? Im sure many on here would love to see her! :star_struck:

1 Like

This last week’s event got me pretty far along, but with velociraptor and rex again this week, I’ll make it. Boosted it, too. I know there’s higher out there, but I got my Indo to 30, hate erlidom and not bothered about tryko, so, why not?

7 Likes

@Tuco she’s a beaut! Congrats and keep us updated about when you get her to 30! :raised_hands::raised_hands::clap::clap:

1 Like

Velocirator … okay, some new hybrid or what?!

1 Like

Alright epic spino

Zzzzzzzzz
Deja Boooo

4 Likes

Hmmm…The epic strike incubator has a Smilodon on it I believe. “Garfield and friends”? Lol :wink:

1 Like

@Ned Any news on anky?

Nooo!! Wheres the Ankylosaurus?!?!!

I’m very disappointed that we didnt get Corythosaurus or Ceratosaurus into the game in time for this event. That would’ve been perfect timing. I hope they show up eventually, Ceratosaurus is the dinosaur I want to see get included the most aside from Pachyrhinosaurus and the Giga.

I guess this shows that even advertisers and business men still make spelling errors.

Snore.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Hey Kaan, Jorge had made a post about it here: [News] Jurassic World Alive | Movies Events (05/27 - 07/01)

1 Like