Featured creatures next week june 17 + strike tower schedule

4 Likes

Eh. I’ll probably get T-Rex and the Indom, but that’s pretty much it.

9 Likes

Apato!!
Yesssss!!
SCORE!!!

Need more a dat OP DNA!

3 Likes

D9B1bstXsAYZU3h

2 Likes

Never waste opportunities to get what is available. You may not be interested in others but you never know when they might get hybrids (although i’d be surprised if Owen’s raptors get one).

1 Like

Ok Moderators, it’s nice you are helpful merging my topic, but the fact my topic literally included the image that is in the OP of this topic there really was no need, might as well have deleted it.

1 Like

Let’s build up lv30 Apato?:thinking:

2 Likes

Slow week. Probably will dart rares if we will again get rare dna mission for exploration.

1 Like

This is what we are supposed to hold on to our butts for? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Yep, lets just quote was stated for the next couple of weeks…

Sorry @Jorge , but “real doozy” must mean something else in your dictionary.

11 Likes

Lets hope the alliance rewards change for freaking once this week. we have had the same rewards for 4 months and 2 weeks

4 Likes

I’m only excited for Delta, Rexy, and Indom. I plan on getting Delta to level 30… eventually it’ll happen. She’s good on the Strike Towers.

So boring that they only give us two epic strike towers now per week. I barely hunt anymore, don‘t go after features dinosaurs and only play during the weekends because of epic strikes. :confused:

3 Likes

So many nub towers. Looks like a boring week again.

2 Likes

Yep , a truly abysmal week again .
It’s like the devs are having a month off with the same dinos week after week .
I think I may have been playing for too long now as it really does seem like the commons we are being given and the TRex epic seem to be coming up every single week . Just like the weekly alliance dinos reward seem to be the same , every single week .

6 Likes

From these events alone, I’ve gotten 2000 T-Rex DNA, all from strike towers and darting attempts. Unfortunately, T-Rex is the only thing keeping me motivated, otherwise most of these events would have been a hard pass.

only sunday for me… :confused:
maybe this week all those tower incubators give me something other than miragaia, stygimoloch g2, diplocaulus, pachy…

since smashing all tower creatures with 1 boosted unique creature is boring.
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’m still upset there’s no ankylosaurus. Common or epic. I don’t need the common but it’s the point it’s not recognized.

Hey! Dilophosaurus was a hologram in the movie why isn’t it featured lol

2 Likes

Well, I guess this will be the 1st time I won’t dart any rare whatsoever… even the stupid birds have at least something among them when they’re featured… what a boring week

1 Like

All 4 commons make good hybrids, though there is a very very very slim chance that Owen’s raptors will get hybrids, so I wouldn’t dart any of Owen’s raptors, so knock yourself out with that Rex and indom!