Ludia Forums

Featured creatures next week may 27 + strike tower schedule

ffff

5 Likes

More perfunctory stuff.

Dilo g2, rex g2, and brach for me. Also, super cool that we got 4 days for the common attempts considering for 2 days there will be 8 dinos sharing the green stop spawns. I like it

2 Likes

I’m going dilo g2, galli, dilo, and rex

Both Dilos and Rexy.

Hmmm… Jurassic Park themed event?
So, this is the game anniversary event, I suppose?

Not bad, but I kinda wished for a Jurassic World event. Or maybe they will cycle through all 5 movies? Cause that would be a decent event.

Like…

This.
Triceratops both Gen, T-Rex both Gen, Pachycephalosaurus, Stegosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Velociraptor for The Lost World.

Spinosaurus, T-Rex Gen 2, Spinosaurus Gen 2, Velociraptor, Ankylosaurus and Ankylosaurus Gen 2, Parasaurolophus and Pteranodon for JP ///.

T-Rex, Ankylosaurus both Gen, Indominus, Blue, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Apatosaurus, Stegosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Triceratops Gen 2, Pteranodon and Dimorphodon for Jurassic World.

Then Sinoceratops, Stygimoloch, Indoraptor, Allosaurus, Baryonyx both Gen, Carnotaurus, Pteranodon, Blue, Triceratops Gen 2, Apatosaurus, Brachiosaurus and Ankylosaurus Gen 2 for Fallen Kingdom.

7 Likes

Hell yeah, excited to finally get a Galli out of my 4 remaining unseen Dinos! (Now I’m just waiting on Blue, Charlie & Pachy)

1 Like

The past 2 weeks were from 1.7.33 datamine. Assuming the Jurassic park 2 week is next week

Jurassic Park 2: The Movie – Pachycephalosaurus, Pteranodon, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus Rex Gen 2, Stegosaurus, Gallimimus, Parasaurolophus, Triceratops Gen 2, Velociraptor

3 Likes

This week was the real anniversary week. Wow

4 Likes

This is an amazing theme. I wanted Tuoji xD but I mean… to do the first movie theme is way too cool.

2 Likes

You can put more crap in a week up to you. Just name it “here are your theme dinos go #$&@ yourselves with it” week or anything other than “Jurassic park”.

2 Likes

Could this be the week where O start fusing for Diloracherius,?

Nice slow week. Velo, Dilopho and Trex for me.

1 Like

Expect one of the Dinos in Friday’s Strike to be a level 30 Rex.

Get those distractors and bleeders ready. :slight_smile:

Wooooo!!! Dilophosaurus! :grinning::heart::tada::fireworks:

Do you think that the possible level 30 Rexy will bring friends? :grimacing:

I do. :slightly_smiling_face:

A level 30 Rex is fairly easy to kill alone, even for an entire team of lightly boosted low level dinos. A lot of players will not even take damage.

But, if Rexxy does come to the party alone, it’s gonna be a really quick strike. :wink:

1 Like

Nice lineup. I hope my iPhone 6 lets me get some of these. It seems to progress worse the last few days. I didn’t get to go out and play as it’s been almost unplayable.

I’m loving the T-Rex themed epic incubator, I need some more of it and a guaranteed amount is awesome.

Why Ludia mentality sucks?

I don’t understand that we see and get Brachio a lot but then new update introduced dino based on big dino but using Diplodocus as ingredient. Now giving Brachio again but its useless at this moment and seems like stay like this forever.

Same for Alanqa, get him everywhere but then 2x new Unique birds and both uses newish Darwin.

Ludia really knew how to displease most people.