Featured Dinos for next week!

They were announced! Woot woot! Get those indoraptors guys and gals!

9 Likes

Going to be a busy week, good dinos all week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

t-rex vs gorgo is tough :thinking:
i always love how they publish cooldown times on dinos that you have 1 attempt at :joy:

i assume 4800+ tophies is going to be facing lvl 27 indoraptors every game after this week :sob:

2 Likes

Great, im not here to get them😔

I know … gorgo va trex?! :thinking:
(Gunna be a tough call)

I was initially worried about super high leveled of indoraptor initially, but there’s just soo much DNA that we need for it once it’s 25+ that this may just serve to help push it up a single level, definitely not more than that.

I do think they’ll be more indoraptors in the 22-24 level range now though? Just my predictions :man_shrugging:t4:

yeah, i’m hoping i can just get gorgo leveled up and still have 2-3 shots at trex. hate walking around at night praying kapro spawns. at least trex is nice about it and spawns during the day.

2 Likes

NO MORE GORGO FOR YOU!

Aren’t you the one with the level 26 gorgo trolling the upper arena? :smiley: I hate that thing.

2 Likes

me no? mine’s 24. and im at like 4900 trophies, so not even in arean 9 yet.
someone just made a post that @Rantz has like a 27 gorgo :joy:

THATS THE ONE. Dang @Rantz and his gorgo. :smiley:

This week is definitely going to get me an indoraptor. I’m excited!

2 Likes

this is all mine can do (without a crit a course) :wink:

4 Likes

OMG finally Rexy will show up and I‘ll get 6 attempts?
Finally! That means Indominus Rex will finally be mine this week!
Perhaps, if I have luck with fusing I can also use 1-2 attempts to lvl up my Gorgosuchus and start fusing Megalosuchus. :3

3 Likes

It’s time to finish leveling Indominus and begin working towards that Indoraptor.

I’m just around the corner from starting Indoraptor.

1 Like

I’m prepared to get a multiple of ten and be stuck with 9 spare indo dna forever :sob:

3 Likes

Hell yeah I knew last weeks lameness was buildup for something… Starts polishing drone gleefully :heart_eyes: I like how strike towers are simultaneously training us to deal with lvl 30 Indo’s lol

it’s good to be prepared. :smiley: But look on the bright side, the difference between 1 and 9 in JWA is zero. :smiley:

I’m lookin forward to darting Indom more than Indo. Somethin new to dart.
I hope it moves more like a raptor than Rex.
I have an 8 at the end of Indom, never thought I’d get the chance to change it :pray:t2:
Indo has a 0 at the end… so I’m considering not darting it at all.

1 Like

Until you get an incubator that has exactly 1 Indoraptor DNA in it :joy:

in a way it’s more useful to go with trex, because you can fuse the gorgo and get some of experience doing the fuse

Errrr…more like only ONE attempt each at both I-Rex and I-Raptor. 6 attempts at T-Rex ain’t bad tho