Feed and Play sources for the Sanctuary

So, I woke up at a weird hour unfortunately and decided to play the game a little. Ended up reaching my Play/Feed limits from the drops, using them in the Sanctuary, and now I don’t have enough to complete my daily challenge. Unless I wake up at a weird hour again tonight.
Is there a source for those I am missing?

Unless you buy the Trainer Bundle from the store, there’s no other way to get Feed and Play items.

1 Like

It’s a good thing the bundle’s actually a really good deal

2 Likes

It does seem like a good deal, compared to what you are usually expected to pay in this game. But I stopped spending any money for this game back when they first introduced boosts. Before that I spent more than enough to support the game for what I have played, so I think I am good with enjoying the game as a f2p moving forward.

2 Likes

Same here. Although I’ve never spent any money on this game even before boosts cuz I’m broke lol.

That’s why always let 3 of each waiting for my daily mission reset so I know what I will need. Then a apply them all.

1 Like

It is true that we need another way to get them, even if it means buying them in the store.