Feedback and suggestion

First of all I am quite pleased with how the game turned out overall! I am still new to it but there are a couple of things that I am hoping for down the road. Some of which I’m sure people have already talked about.

As I’ve definitely seen mentioned, the points of interest are way too random., with One reviewer even pointing out that the points of interest led him to a sketchy seemingly abandoned residential area. Not good! Seeing as how the game runs off of Google Maps, one would assume that real life points of interest could be used.

Also, unless I’ve missed it, there is no day night cycle. Especially with Dinosaurs, I would imagine there would probably be some relevance to this. Pokemon go does have certain creatures that show up only or more frequently at night, and it would make total sense for certain dinosaurs to have similar habits.

While I’m at it I would like to thank the developer for the way they handled battle mode. Making selection of your team random out of 8 possible dinos, you have helped to offset the advantage of those who prefer to pay to win. As does having a tier based system. Cheers!

Game Ideas

I was chatting with my twin the other day while we were walking about collocting dinosaur dna and we thought of some cool ideas. He first suggested that all dinosaurs should have a chance to become a hybrid amongst each other. I know it would take a lot of time and probably a lot of money to create such things but the possibilities would be endless and also keep gamers like myself interested and continuing to play. Idk just a thought.