Except it’s 1200, not 1350 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think it’s fine

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: but how ?
Ohh nevermind i notice it :man_facepalming:

1 Like

it’s not 10% of 1500 but 10% of 3000 :slight_smile:

I love indo G2 ludia, and I think it makes sense that it is more powerful than regular indo. However, more powerful doesn’t mean it needs to be broken. Just give it back definite rampage and take away precise, speedup, and cleanse from cautious strike and you’ve got yourself a powerful, yet manageable creature. Please consider this ludia

2 Likes

Yes i know
I did it in my head so give me a break.

I’ll reserve judgment on Draco change until I see it, but the idea sounds good on paper for stopping the insta-death of speedsters in 2-2 situations. And for early drops there’s always Erlidom and Erlikospyx.

Ardentismaxima: as everyone else said, instead of removing definite rampage, either nerf its HP or attack, or replace definite rampage with precise rampage.

Indoraptor Gen2: Please stop stuffing Cautious Strike with so many effects! When we asked for a nerf to that move, we did not say it does too much damage, we said it gives Indoraptor Gen2 too many advantages. It’s ok for Indoraptor Gen2 to get defensive first turn to set up for its strongest attack (definite rampage). It is NOT ok for it to: become faster than the fastest creature you have on the bench while protecting itself and throwing an unavoidable strike while removing any debuffs (bleed, slow) and being immune to distraction and stun. You want Indoraptor Gen2 to choose instead of constantly picking the obviously better Cautious Strike? Make it pick between a true Cautious Strike (Defensive) with distract+dodge+cleanse and Mutual Fury (Offensive) with power up + speed + cleanse at the cost of being damaged 1 turn!

1 Like

If Maxima is losing Definite Rampage, I would like to see a precise/definite/nullify strike or impact. It doesn’t need two decelerating moves.

I think it would be a nice gesture to offer boosts back at full value on any creatures that have their roles or move sets changed in an update.

Thanks!

4 Likes

A break you shall have :slight_smile:
Anyway, calculations were and still are even more complicated when armor is involved.
How much is 40% of 3419 hp with 30% armor? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Good luck doing that in 10 seconds.
Maybe you’ll get used to it and it’s more of an estimation thing after a while.

2 Likes

U challenge me?

In a duel to the death? Sure, name a time and place :wink:

Oh, you mean a math duel?

Sure, let’s meet at 84/23+18 hours CET.

1 Like

No…

10 charct

The 40% calculation isn’t an issue for non-armored dinos. When it is 15% armored or 40% armored, becomes more complicated and lengthy since the move does not break through armor.

1 Like

Honestly it just need distraction and dodge, the cleanse and speed gotta go, and while I agree it should have to choose between full defense (CS) or setup (MF dodge) it shouldn’t just have that excuse to one ko something and then still be faster next turn. I think DFS is a good compromise since dodge creatures have a chance to take it out like indo gen 1, Orion, erlidom, mono, yes even pro rat, indom gen1 and 2. It’s like cloak sure u don’t dodge but you basically put speed and have far greater attack then ur opponent but like indom and erlidom you shouldn’t be able to destroy anything (actually that why they took cloak off of indo and replaced with with evasive) but still it can’t just gain the kill for wasting a turn

1 Like

It’s good to ask for feedback, it’s better to anticipate. I doubt both your ability to listen and your willingness to balance the game. In any case, at each update, you must propose a reset of your beloved boosts that you believe are profitable. Everything else is just a matter of detail.

1 Like

Just don’t mess with Mutual Fury. It’s situational, but useful on not just IndoG2 but on Indominus Rex 2 and Entelodon. Cautious Strike on the other hand is on only one creature and any modifications to it won’t mess up the move for other creatures.

2 Likes

I’ll come back to comment more later, but we DEFINITELY need a boost reset whenever a new patch comes out!

2 Likes

Lol no I get I just saying that indo shouldn’t just get a free kill every time something is faster and it goes for mutual and then DR I think if it just keeps its DSR it’s super attack like indoms and erlidom, gorgsuch, and others who’s attacks are boosted( we can now include the mammoth in they category) have counters by dodge even if only 66%

also, nerf procerato…

1 Like