Feeling Neglected 😔

I know that the females have always taken a back seat to the males due to them not being as popular, but in the past few months (September, October, November and December), they’ve been almost entirely overlooked, to the point of neglect. Why?

And what about Clementine/Grace, Dahlia/Rose, Angel/Emmalyn, Aesha/Samantha and Jasmin/Kayla (and some other male characters) that have been MIA for what feel like an eternity? Are they destined to be trapped in the Quantum Realm and forgotten about, just like Scott Lang at the end of Ant-Man and the Wasp?

2 Likes

I think it comes down to popularity and Sage/Vitoria, Eveline/Jade were popular. Fei had potential but her personality was graded up by the female readers as irritating :unamused:

Which is a bummer because Fei is AAAAAAAdorable

1 Like

Yeah, they may be more popular, but saying other characters were unpopular is wrong. A reasonable number of people on social media want these characters back, but Ludia continues to ignore us.

Also, from what I read, many females didn’t match with her in the hope she’d get a male counterpart.

I’m just looking at what I see on Facebook which is only a small part of the fans

There are a reputable number of people on Instagram and Twitter who want the female characters to return

I totally would love to see Aesha, Jasmin, Emmalyn, Alice and Clementine again the question is when

2 Likes

That is the million dollar question that the majority of us are wondering

1 Like

It has to be sooner rather than later!? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

14 days into December, and still no updates to any females. So that’s eight updates, and not a single one has been for a female character.

1 Like

There might be a chance this week if it’s not Austin/Damien, Liam/Min Jae or another dude but the female most likely will be Eveline/Jade again or an outside chance of Fei

1 Like

I doubt it seen as the other two updates will more than likely be the “mandatory” seasonal updates, leaving only one slot left. :anger:

1 Like

And that right there is why there needs to have daily releases

1 Like

Careful what you wish for, while daily updates would be nice, it might increase the chance of a female returning, or it could just be another way for Ludia to mess with us :roll_eyes:

1 Like

With daily releases stories get out faster and more often so stories conclude and such on Lovestruck’s successful model

1 Like

Sixteen days into December, and 0/9 of the updates have been for the ladies. Seriously? :cry::rage:

1 Like

The seasonal characters have at most one more week and some characters are close to the end of their stories. It’s envitable that some abandoned characters have to return or else they’ll have nothing to release

1 Like

But we shouldn’t have to wait for them to finish other characters’ storylines before they bring back the forgotten characters. The job of a good dev is to improve their game in a way that will please as many people as possible, but it would appear that Ludia missed that memo.

1 Like

But that’s not how things are happening so we just have to sit and wait while they keep on doing what they are doing

1 Like